BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement. New. #1 Pharmacist Recommended^^ No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten Natural Lemon Flavor. May Reduce Coronary heart Disease Risk* Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.  Natural Made fish oil supply comes from deep ocean waters.  Our fish oil is not supplied from farm raised fish.  State-of-the-art super purification processes are used to remove PCBs 1 , dioxins and furans 2 , which ensures purity and potency. see more...

• Does it leave a fishy burps? Or no after taste at all?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
My dad used to take these all the time and I remember him saying they helped a lot. I like that they have natural ingredients instead of all that nasty stuff. He had me try one and I remember licking it - it was so gross ! Haha I never took it and never bought them. I was also pretty young back then though.
Taryn C.
I started taking fish oil w few years ago after I read an article about the type of vitamins women need daily. I usually buy this brand because they have amazing sales and low prices than all the other brands. At first you should expect to burp a fishy taste but it goes away after a week or so.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
I take this everyday. I have never experience any kind of fishy taste with it. I can also find this brand buy one get one free. Great product.
Alina P.
Not big on fishoil products but taking these I actually felt a difference in my body. Hair,nails, and skin felt more alive. Also added energy.
Synthia G.
Smyrna, TN
I have never taken this but my grandmother does every day and has been for a lot years.
Angela B.
Redford, MI
My husband and I both take a multi Vitamin every day. We noticed that we are not getting the recommended dose of fish oil. This supplement has worked for us and does not have that fishy after taste. Plus they are almost always on sale.
Barbie B.
Ballwin, MO
Love the natural made fish oil. I feel good and my skin,hair and nails feel wonderful too! Love this product!
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Does it leave a fishy burps? Or no after taste at all?