BY NATURE MADE

This item is worth 90 Wellness Reward points on the Wellness Advisor at www.naturemade.com. Bank your points and begin earning free Nature Made coupons or drugstore.com gift certificates today. Necessary For Production of Antibodies, Hormones and Enzymes. L-Lyscine, an essential amino acid, plays a key role in the makeup of body proteins. 100 % Natural. Recommended by Pharmacists No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Chemical Solvents, Yeast, Starch or Gluten. L-Lysine tablets made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. see more...

• Does this keep fever blisters away if taken daily? 4 Answers
  • I heard great reviews about this clearing your skin. Do you think...3 Answers
  • How much Lysine is okay to take for the cold sore remedy? Is this...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Absolutely love this vitamin! I suffer from coldsores and I started getting them when I was around 11 yrs old. They've always been really huge and last over a week. I used to be on a prescription for coldsores at the highest dosage an adult could have as a child. It wasn't until I started taking Lysine was when I finally saw a change in my coldsores. I still get them but not as frequently nor as badly. Whenever I feel a cold sore coming on I just take about two more pills and LOTS of water and the coldsores just goes away! This product has helped me so much!
McKenna H.
Most of my childhood I suffered from canker sores inside the mouth, I have been taking these for over a year now and rarely get one usually only on the occasion that I bit my lip! Would recommend if you are prone to mouth sores! Must be taken everyday to be effective.
Stephanie C.
I started taking lysine because I started getting cold sores. It doesn't completely stop them from coming but it does help prevent it. I take it before I go to bed every night. Also helps when you do have a cold sore to speed up the process
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Lysine is great to take especially if you often get cold sores. I take it daily for a few days and the sore is gone.
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
Lysine has to be my favorite vitamin. I'm not a big meat eater so it definitely helps with getting the nutrients I need. It helps with so much in your daily life, even helps relieve stress. If you ever have a cold sore or a cut that is taking too long to heal, taking lysine helps the healing process. Its really amazing stuff. Also very affordable at walmart.
Lourdes S.
centerville, OH
This is great to build up your immune system. Take it 2 to 3 times a day. If u suffer from cold sores this helps heal them faster. Usually see a difference in the first day. Also good for people who don't eat meat
Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
I started taking these tablets a while ago and swear its helped improve my acne and health. I have alot of energy while working out and my skin looks so much better than ever!!
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
I reach for this vitamin when I have a cold sore or a major breakout all over my face. Within a few days it is cleared up and no signs of a blemish being there at all. The price is affordable too.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
If you get cold sores... You need this in your cabinet. Taking one of these a day will stop a growth in its tracks and let it heal in only a few days instead of 2 weeks.
Candy S.
Shirley, NY
Wonderful products! I don't even need to say a word. I only have to take one a day and any cold sore I feel coming on, or even one that's already there, is healed up in a few days.

Candy Swift
Creative Biolabs
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
What is this used for?
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this keep fever blisters away if taken daily?
Erin M.
How much Lysine is okay to take for the cold sore remedy? Is this something you can take everyday?
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I heard great reviews about this clearing your skin. Do you think this will help for clearing forehead bumps?