Nature Made Extra Strength L-Lysine uploaded by Josseline G.

BY NATURE MADE

This item is worth 90 Wellness Reward points on the Wellness Advisor at www.naturemade.com. Bank your points and begin earning free Nature Made coupons or drugstore.com gift certificates today. Necessary For Production of Antibodies, Hormones and Enzymes. L-Lyscine, an essential amino acid, plays a key role in the makeup of body proteins. 100 % Natural. Recommended by Pharmacists No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Chemical Solvents, Yeast, Starch or Gluten. L-Lysine tablets made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. see more...

• Does this keep fever blisters away if taken daily? 4 Answers
  • I heard great reviews about this clearing your skin. Do y...3 Answers
  • How much Lysine is okay to take for the cold sore remedy?...4 Answers
Sofi G.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this as a workout supplement. The pills are very big, so you might want to use a pill cutter, if that’s a problem for you. L Lysin is great for muscle recovery, helps convert fatty acids into energy and furthers the production of collagen in the body.
Aimee W.
Fairmont
I love this product. If I start to get a cold sore, I take a tablet at night as well as in the morning and the cold sore is gone by the next day. Definitely glad I picked this up. Great product and I have recommended it to friends.
Crystal R.
Statesville, NC
Cold Sores are really popular at this time of year and this stuff really works. It kills it off and drys is out really fast. If you catch it as it starts no one will even know you had one to begin with if you us this. Love it and I have recommended this many times!
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lysine has to be my favorite vitamin. I'm not a big meat eater so it definitely helps with getting the nutrients I need. It helps with so much in your daily life, even helps relieve stress. If you ever have a cold sore or a cut that is taking too long to heal, taking lysine helps the healing process. Its really amazing stuff. Also very affordable at walmart.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I feel a cold sore coming on I will take 2-3 of these for a day or two and it basically stops it in its tracks so it never actually blisters. Works better than any treatment even better than abreva.
Sky C.
Escondido , CA
Very affordable, can be bought at any drug store. It has a lot of health benefits and is great to take to build your immune system. No cons to this product would definitely add to daily vitamin intake.
Savannah H.
War, WV
I started taking L-Lysine after researching about it helping to prevent/cure cold sores. I've been taking it daily for about 4 months and am so glad to say I've been cold sore free since. I usually get cold sores every couple of months or in times where I'm exposed to the sun/tanning bed. Also, acid filled foods and and trauma around my mouth usually results in a cold sore. It had truly changed my life. I can only wish I had found this remedy much sooner in my life since I've always struggled with cold sores. I've also heard that it can help with clearing breakouts which is a huge plus since I have acne prone skin. This will be a product that I use for the rest of my life !
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started taking these tablets a while ago and swear its helped improve my acne and health. I have alot of energy while working out and my skin looks so much better than ever!!
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
I reach for this vitamin when I have a cold sore or a major breakout all over my face. Within a few days it is cleared up and no signs of a blemish being there at all. The price is affordable too.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this vitamin! I suffer from coldsores and I started getting them when I was around 11 yrs old. They've always been really huge and last over a week. I used to be on a prescription for coldsores at the highest dosage an adult could have as a child. It wasn't until I started taking Lysine was when I finally saw a change in my coldsores. I still get them but not as frequently nor as badly. Whenever I feel a cold sore coming on I just take about two more pills and LOTS of water and the coldsores just goes away! This product has helped me so much!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
What is this used for?
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this keep fever blisters away if taken daily?
Erin M.
How much Lysine is okay to take for the cold sore remedy? Is this something you can take everyday?
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I heard great reviews about this clearing your skin. Do you think this will help for clearing forehead bumps?