Nature Made Echinacea Whole Herb 350mg Aerial Part Herbal Supplement Capsules - 100 CT

BY NATURE MADE #9 in Echinacea

Nature Made® Whole Herb Echinacea 350mg Aerial Part Herbal Supplement Capsules.
350mg aerial part.
100 capsules.
Supports immune system health†.
Purity guaranteed Quality®. see more...

Buy on Target*
Yuri  K.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tend to like supplements by nature made because they are known for their quality. If the bottle has the USP marked on it I'm sold! And this brand tends to have that label. I like to look out for the USP labels because it means the company has submitted their own product to be tested for its quality. This is great since the FDA doesn't regulate supplements or vitamins.
Jasmine M.
Salem, NH
Whenever I start feeling sick I pop a couple of these and drink a lot of water. Since using it, I've warded off a lot of sicknesses. I can't say it works every time, but I would recommend it for anyway who feels like they might be getting sick.
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
I take one Echinacea supplement every morning to help with my immune system. Many products of this brand are of great value and work like a charm!
Danielle C.
This is the first thing I jump to when I'm feeling sick and it always helps if I take it fast enough.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
Echinacea is a great product in general... taking it can help you in so many ways! I just love it!