BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made® Vitamin E 400 IU Liquid Softgels.
Dietary supplement verified.
Dl-Alpha*.
Dietary supplement.
Helps maintain a healthy heart†.
USP®. see more...

Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Vitamin E 60 softgels more...
Perfect if your looking for a gel capsule you can pop to apply on scars or as face mask. Of taking oral the pill is easy to swallow and no weird vitamin smell or taste. Affordable and found In grocery stores, making it easy to grab vs going to supplement store
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love nature made vitamin products. They are high quality and very affordable. I can find them in just about every store so It is very convenient. I love the variety of supplements in there line. This vitamin E has the full daily recommendation in just one capsule. It is a larger size soft gel, it's very easy to swallow. #naturemade, #influenster, @influenster.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Recommended by my doctor for health reasons but I love this brand. Affordable and the capsules are small and easy to swallow. You can break them open and use them for so many things as well. Great value and trusted brand and I would highly recommend them!
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My favorite brand for vitamin E. I use the gel inside for different homemade remedies including scars, dark marks, and stretch mark care. Better to pay more money for the product because there is a different texture. You pay a little bit more, but well worth it!!
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
I always keep this. Vitamin E can do so much for the skin and hair..I prefer popping the pill and using the gel externally. I have the 1000 IU bottle. Great stuff and brand.
natasha h.
Westbrook, ME
This vitamin is great! I'm a big fan of the nature made vitamins. I like to use this on my hair/scalp...as well as on my face when I do a facial steam! highly recommend to anyone who wants to look their absolute best!
STEPHANIE P.
HELENA, AL
I really love nature made vitamins. This is also good to put in homemade lotions . They are always on sale for a great price.
Shirley M.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these for my skin. sometimes i even pop a capsule and rub the vitamin e oil under my eyes. great stuff.
Sandra O.
Chelsea, MA
I eat this for care my skin, hair and nail. I have eaten vitamin E for some years. But I recommend it .
Anna B.
clarkesville
Helped with my stretch marks. I didn’t think it would work but it did. Vitamin E oil also works.