BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made® Vitamin E 400 IU Liquid Softgels.
Dietary supplement verified.
Dl-Alpha*.
Dietary supplement.
Helps maintain a healthy heart†.
USP®. see more...

Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite brand for vitamin E. I use the gel inside for different homemade remedies including scars, dark marks, and stretch mark care. Better to pay more money for the product because there is a different texture. You pay a little bit more, but well worth it!!
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Recommended by my doctor for health reasons but I love this brand. Affordable and the capsules are small and easy to swallow. You can break them open and use them for so many things as well. Great value and trusted brand and I would highly recommend them!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love nature made vitamin products. They are high quality and very affordable. I can find them in just about every store so It is very convenient. I love the variety of supplements in there line. This vitamin E has the full daily recommendation in just one capsule. It is a larger size soft gel, it's very easy to swallow. #naturemade, #influenster, @influenster.
natasha h.
Westbrook, ME
This vitamin is great! I'm a big fan of the nature made vitamins. I like to use this on my hair/scalp...as well as on my face when I do a facial steam! highly recommend to anyone who wants to look their absolute best!
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
I always keep this. Vitamin E can do so much for the skin and hair..I prefer popping the pill and using the gel externally. I have the 1000 IU bottle. Great stuff and brand.
Shirley M.
Nashville, TN
I take these for my skin. sometimes i even pop a capsule and rub the vitamin e oil under my eyes. great stuff.
STEPHANIE P.
Helena, AL
I really love nature made vitamins. This is also good to put in homemade lotions . They are always on sale for a great price.
Sandra O.
Chelsea, MA
I eat this for care my skin, hair and nail. I have eaten vitamin E for some years. But I recommend it .
Melody S.
Llevo un tiempo bebiendo vitaminas e porque son muy buenas para la salud no tienen efectos secundarios también uso el aceite porque ayuda mucho con las estrias