BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made® Daily Diabetes Health Pack†.
#1 pharmacist recommended.
Scientifically formulated.
Nutritional support.
For people with pre-diabetes & diabetes†.
Multivitamin fish oil with vitamin D.
Magnesium. Vitamin C. Alpha lipoic acid. Chromium.
6 supplements per packet.
30 packets.
30 day supply.
Dietary supplement. see more...

Buy on Target
Carly E.
Makes me feel better throughout the day! The taste of the pills is terrible. I use this product almost everyday! Would recommend to other diabetics to get the daily vitamins you need and the extra ones you don't thing about!
Brandi D.
There is nothing in here that will really help your diabetes anymore than taking good care of yourself. Vitamins are great but you don't need to spend a lot of money on a special pack, diabetes is expensive enough!
Bailey H.
This combo of vitamins is perfect for any diabetic. they are individually wrapped so you don't have a bunch of bottles in the cabinet and they're easy to grab for on the go.i would recommend this to any diabetic.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
I was happy to find they have a pack of this it was a pain to remeber every pill I have to take and buying everyone one of them can add up this helps out in so many ways
Cindy G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really likes these Daily Diabetic Health packs. I have diabetes and having these really help me throughout the day. I really recommend them.
Lonita R.
Marietta, GA
This vitamin pack is great. It gave me all of the essentials that I needed on a daily basis. It was so conveniently packaged for each day!