Nature Made Cranberry 450mg Extract with Vitamin C uploaded by Katie R.

BY NATURE MADE

Herbal Supplement Super Strength Promotes Urinary Tract & Immune Health* Now Only 2 Per Day Formulated for Easy Absorption Fuel Your Greatness™ No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast, Starch or Gluten. Research indicates Cranberry fruit promotes healthy urinary tract functioning.* Cranberry with C softgels are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. Questions? *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Can I take the recommended two pills a day at the same time or do...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "If taken on a daily basis, cranberry supplements can cleanse your urinary tract and keep it free of bacteria which can cause painful infections." in 2 reviews
  • "I started taking them daily after I got a UTI and haven't had any problems since." in 1 review
  • "I take these occasionally when I'm trying to flush my system or get a jump start on some temporary weight loss for a special event." in 1 review
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I take these every night to help the health of my urinary tract since I frequently run to the bathroom. They are a good size gel cap that is an opaque red
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great for fending off colds and illness during the colder months. I try to keep myself in the habit of taking these and an iron pill every day. They really help keep my body in peak condition!
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
I take these occasionally when I'm trying to flush my system or get a jump start on some temporary weight loss for a special event. They work like a charm! When taken with a lot of water (otherwise you may become dehydrated), they make you pee a lot (sorry not sorry) which helps flush toxins out of your system, shed water weight, and prevent the development of a UTI. Although I do not recommend to take daily because I am unclear if overuse would be harmful to your health!
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
Ok so we all have had a UTI a time or two and all have had that uncomfortable odor at times..... What to do..... Oh Wait! Take these Bad Boys every day! I love these Cranberry Pills! I use to have a few problems here and there and my doctor recommended these pills. They worked so great I recommended them to my mom and aunt who have more than frequent issues due to their health issues. They are now life long users along with my self! They tried tons of pills and creams and nothing worked. We all now use these pills everyday and haven't had any issues in the 4 months they have been using them and the year I have been using them.
Britni L.
Tampa, FL
LADIES! Take these cranberry supplements if you want to prevent ever having a UTI, known as a urinary tract infection. Trust me, you do NOT want to experience the excruciating pain involved with a UTI. If taken on a daily basis, cranberry supplements can cleanse your urinary tract and keep it free of bacteria which can cause painful infections. If you are sexually active, I highly recommend taking these as a preventive measure!
Whitney A.
My grandmother suffered from UTIs in the later years of her life and she swore by these pills. I started taking them daily after I got a UTI and haven't had any problems since. They have become part of my daily vitamin routine, I highy recommend these pills!
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Whenever I feel a cold or UTI coming on I grab these because I'm pretty sure they are made with magic! After just a day sometimes 2 I am back to my old self!
Taylor D.
Nicholasville, KY
Since taking these I haven't had anymore Urinary tract infections. Don't taste too bad and have helped me a lot!
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
Love nature made brand. Works really well with urinary infections, not too big.
jamie h.
Helps keep your urinary tract in line and anything weird goes away within a few days!
Can I take the recommended two pills a day at the same time or do I take them at different times?