Nature Made CoQ10 Adult Mango Gummies uploaded by Nicole K.

BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made CoQ10 Adult Mango Gummies: Made to Nature Made's guaranteed purity and potency standards Natural fruit flavors No starch or gluten All-natural flavors Colors from natural sources No preservatives see more...

Erma E.
santa monica, CA
I'm a big fan of the flavor and texture. It's almost like eating candy and the funny thing is the texture is almost like a dried mango, key word being almost. Its a great co q 10 supplement for those who have issues swallowing pills and are looking for an easy alternative
Delehia N.
Bradenton , FL
These are great in the mango flavor as well as the berry . I searched for natural vitamins and purchased mines off amazon . I love these and have taken two as recently as yesterday . They have everything you need and does not contain ASPARTAME !
Blaise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Staying health-conscious has never been so delicious! I am a BIG fan of these gummies. The only down-side's for me would be 1) the price is a bit high 2) they taste so much like candy, I'm tempted to eat more than the recommended amount =)
Christina C.
Salem, OR
I love the adult chewable gummies, the mango is my favorite, my gag reflex can't handle regular pills that you swallow, so I was totally estatic when I found this product!!
Nicole K.
Swanton, OH
We give our son who has Muscular Dystrophy this CoQ10 every day, to keep his heart strong. We have tried different kinds and this is is favorite
Missy L.
Westport, MA
I hate the smell of an supplement never mind the taste! The flavor of theses are amazing and I look forward to taking these every morning.
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are tasty and are easier to take than traditional pills. I'd say they're also very effective, so it's not a waste of money.
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are very tasty! Love the mango flavor. I like that its an easy way to take a supplement instead of a pill
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I heard these were great for the heart and I have a history of Afib and they taste so yummy like candy!
Taylor D.
Nicholasville, KY
These are awesome! The mango flavor is very strong and delicious! Better than most Vitamins I take!
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Do these come in other flavors?