BY NATURE MADE

Herbal Supplement. New. #1 Pharmacist Recommended^^. Helps Maintain. Healthy Blood Sugar. Levels Already in the Normal Range* No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten Cinnamon is an ancient herb that has been used for centuries in traditional chinese medicine and has recently been studied for its health benefits including its antioxidant properties and its impact on blood sugar levels.  Nature Made Cinnamon is made from Cinnamon cassia bark and can be taken to help maintain blood sugar levels already in the normal range.* Cinnamon capsu. see more...

• Does anyone else feel kind of jittery while taking this? 2 Answers
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
This is a great brand of this product. Cinnamon is so good for you in numerous ways and I love to take it daily. This brand is trustworthy and you get a decent amount for your money.
Ashley H.
Wilson, NC
I love this. It's really good to take during period to keep from having heavy periods.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
These are added to my daily list of supplements I take daily. Cinnamon is a powerful antioxidant and metabolism booster. Nature Made Brand uses no fillers in their vitamins witch I appreciate!
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
These are good pills to take to maintain a healthy metabolism. A lot of people say you will lose weight if you take these but I really just think its a mind thing.
JaNique C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I take this every day and love it. it's reasonably priced for the amount you get in the bottle.
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
Cinnamon is great and I use the actual powder on everything. I do take the pills when I don't use the powder
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Cinnamon has so many health benefits and this is a great way to get those nutrients fast. However, I found that once the capsule has released you start smelling cinnamon. It's strange and kind of annoying but still healthy.
Talaina M.
Does anyone else feel kind of jittery while taking this?