HealthWellnessImmune SupportNature Made
Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Tablets

Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Tablets

NULL

Does anyone know if these have gelatin or any animal ingredient in them?
My doctor wants me to take at least 3000 mg of vitamin C a day. I really do not like taking tablets. Can anyone tell me if these chewables have a good taste? I really like orange flavor so I'm hoping they taste good and I will be more inclined to actually take it.
Would you prefer swallow tablets?
Start your review of Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Tablets!
Bethany W.
fowlerville, MI
Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Tablets uploaded by Bethany W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Tablets they are definitely a little tart/sour but they help build up your immune system! Definitely recommend.
Jenn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Tablets uploaded by Jenn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a pretty good chewable vitamin C tablet! Super affordable-i just wish it had more orange flavor to it, it tastes like orange- just wanted more of a flavor of it. I would recommend
Yuseet H.
McAllen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Tablets uploaded by Yuseet H.
Purchased at: Walmart
A mi hijo le encantan!! Tienen un buen sabor, la cantidad necesaria de vitamina C y desde que se las doy, no le ha dado gripa. Se las recomiendo.
heather B.
Lake Lure, NC
Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Tablets uploaded by heather B.
Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Tablets uploaded by heather B.
I have several Nature Made supplements, and thought I'd try this one out, until I read the ingredients. Shame on you Nature Made for adding in Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, lactose, and a few other non-nature chemicals. Very disappointing for something that is marketed to promote health.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I had to take only chewable vitamins because of WLS and these were recommended to me in a support group and these were rough 😵 they were so chalky and disgusting. [product:nature-made-chewable-vitamin-c-500-mg-tablets] are a great brand of vitamins...they were just disappointing! I definitely would not repurchase or recommend unfortunately 👎🏻👎🏻
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the taste of these vitamin C chewable pills it taste so yummy and refreshing! I take these daily and can tell a difference.
Jennifer M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Tablets uploaded by Jennifer M.
I take these twice a day to help keep my weak immune system boosted! It really seems to help and they have a lovely tart orange taste. They aren’t too chalky or acidic for my digestive system either. They’re also very inexpensive! Definitely recommended for a morning boost!
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these because my immune system is not very strong and I kept getting sick a lot. So I needed more vitamin c. I take one in the morning after breakfast. I like the chewable ones because I have a hard time swallowing pills in general. I love this brand of vitamins and there really affordable.
Lisa C.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No matter what I buy by Nature's made it is always good. But then again you can tell that by how many stores start a massive amount of this brand. When you go up and down the aisles at any store and then you approached the vitamin aisle Nature's made pretty much takes up that whole section. They have such a wide variety instead of many different ones with single dosage is available you can find many dosages and many types of tablets, gummies. No matter what kind of supplement you need or what form they have it available for you. I often find it at Walgreens Walmart,even local supermarkets. That makes it so much easier when you are trying to restock your supply. It definitely beats having to go from store to store to get the same brand or just find yourself buying a different brand because you can't find the same ones.
Midori L.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Nice brand and nice product. Felt good while taking these & helped me to stay healthy.