BY NATURE MADE

This item is worth 80 Wellness Reward points on the Wellness Advisor at www.naturemade.com. Bank your points and begin earning free Nature Made coupons. Dietary Supplement. New & Improved. Now with Vitamin D 400 IU Formulated for Easy Absorption. Helps Build Strong Bones & May Help Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.  Vitamin D improves calcium absorption. No artificial colors or flavors, no preservatives, no yeast, and no gluten. USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process.  USP sets official standards for dietary suppl. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kavita R.
I used this before and they are good. Would recommend this.
I did not continue using it for a long time but if needed will definitely go back and buy this brand.
Marisa M.
Hot Springs, AR
The pill is too big. I have to take multiple pills a day and this one is my least favorite because of the size.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great product... everyone needs to take their daily vitamins and that includes these! You can find them at your local drug store or Walmart and they are easy to swallow.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Seems like everyone is low on Vitamin D - I use these vitamins living in a city where you're rarely outside.
Elizabeth C.
I use these to supplement my other multi vitamin. I need more than the average amount of calcium provided so these are great. I felt better within a couple of weeks of adding this in, a lot less pain and pops/cracks when I stretch out. Plus the vitamin D helps me absorb such a large dose.