Nature Made Calcium Magnesium Zinc Tablets - 100 CT uploaded by Britnee J.

BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made® Calcium Magnesium Zinc Tablets.
Made with D3.
USP®.
Dietary supplement verified.
With Vitamin D.
Helps build strong bones and teeth†. see more...

Miranda B.
These are great vitamins. I purchased them online at target.com. I love that it's cal./mag and vit D.. three things I have been deficient in. I take one every night and feel more well rested and refreshed in the morning. Also you can't beat the price, super good deal.
Meredith C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have had severe migraines with auras for years--I've been on many different prescription drugs such as Topamax with little success. During my last pregnancy I began taking this supplement at my doctor's suggestion for dealing with migraines, and have noticed a HUGE decrease in the frequency of my migraines. If I forget to take this, and begin to have an aura triggering that a migraine is imminent, if I take this supplement right away, it decreases both the length and pain level of my migraine by at least half. Taking this supplement has literally been life changing.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
I make sure to take this supplement everyday. Magnesium is good for muscles, while calcium is good for your bones and zinc is good for immune support. All three in one supplement is fantastic! I've noticed a marked decrease in anxiety symptoms when I take this daily. Nature Made is a great brand for supplements.
Lizzette P.
Pretty good pills and the price was very reasonable. It will last for awhile. I am 20 days in and it has made me feel fine so far.
Christina W.
Too big and literally tastes like chalk. i had to grind it and mix it with juice/liquid to take it but it never dissolved.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I take nature made calcium every day to help with my bones to make sure they are strong
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
A good brand of vitamins that I do buy once in a while. They can be pricey but they are worth it for your health.