Nature Made Calcium Adult Gummies uploaded by Robin M.

BY NATURE MADE

New. Dietary Supplement. Bone Support with Vitamin D3*. Natural Fruit Flavors. Colors from Natural Sources. No Preservatives. No Yeast or Gluten Made with natural fruit flavors that adults prefer, Nature Made Adult Gummies are a great tasting way to take your vitamins.  We re so sure you ll love the taste, we guarantee it. Calcium with Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Destiny D.
Columbia
I bought the gummy versions of these and they are so good! A friend of mine is vegan so she had these and I tried some and I bought them because they taste so good, plus I could use a little extra calcium, and I take these every day
Irma F.
The gummies themselves have an odd texture- not really chewy, but it's not like biting a pice of chocolate- at least they taste good and have all the day's calcium and vitamin D that is recommended.
Erma E.
Santa Monica, CA
While the picture shown above is incorrect these are by far the best calcium supplements I've ever consumed. Nature made has a rewards program which is pretty sweet too. The supplement tastes great isn't overly chalky and doesn't cause any problems. They're a little onthe larger side but they are kind of reminiscent of candy which is great to me. All in all great product.
Allison W.
I take these everyday. The picture is not the right bottle. ;) but I think they taste good and gummies are great for people who can't take pills.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vegan formula which can be hard to find with gummies. Desirable flavors. Not overly sweet. Will purchase again!
Sophia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Taste great and also offer Vitamin D. Great start to adding more Zcalvium to your day.
Taneisha h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Helps with your daily intake of minerals product taste isnt as bad helps boost immune system great for all
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do the gummies taste like?