Nature Made Calcium Adult Gummies uploaded by Robin M.

BY NATURE MADE

New. Dietary Supplement. Bone Support with Vitamin D3*. Natural Fruit Flavors. Colors from Natural Sources. No Preservatives. No Yeast or Gluten Made with natural fruit flavors that adults prefer, Nature Made Adult Gummies are a great tasting way to take your vitamins.  We re so sure you ll love the taste, we guarantee it. Calcium with Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Destiny D.
Columbia
I bought the gummy versions of these and they are so good! A friend of mine is vegan so she had these and I tried some and I bought them because they taste so good, plus I could use a little extra calcium, and I take these every day
Irma F.
The gummies themselves have an odd texture- not really chewy, but it's not like biting a pice of chocolate- at least they taste good and have all the day's calcium and vitamin D that is recommended.
Erma E.
santa monica, CA
While the picture shown above is incorrect these are by far the best calcium supplements I've ever consumed. Nature made has a rewards program which is pretty sweet too. The supplement tastes great isn't overly chalky and doesn't cause any problems. They're a little onthe larger side but they are kind of reminiscent of candy which is great to me. All in all great product.
Allison W.
I take these everyday. The picture is not the right bottle. ;) but I think they taste good and gummies are great for people who can't take pills.
Sophia F.
Freedom, PA
Taste great and also offer Vitamin D. Great start to adding more Zcalvium to your day.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Vegan formula which can be hard to find with gummies. Desirable flavors. Not overly sweet. Will purchase again!