BY NATURE MADE #5 in Calcium

Nature Made???? Calcium 600 Mg Dietary Supplement 100 Liquid Softgels.
Made with D3.
With vitamin D.
Helps build strong bones & may help prevent osteoporosis (see back panel). see more...

Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these products from Nature Made!  this one, along with their multivitamin counterpart, as tablets that I take daily for health.  These are what they say they are and they do their jobs well.  I would highly recommend these natural supplements for anyone.
Emily S.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I hardly eat or drink anything dairy so this is very beneficial. I take one tablet a day, it isn’t too big. Very easy to take. I have healthy bones that never cause me any issues. Overall satisfied.
Elizabeth C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
As someone who doesn't/can't have much dairy product in my diet I like to supplement my calcium intake with vitamins. Most of the time a multivitamin does not contain a high enough mg to be worth it. I prefer something like this that has both the calcium I need plus the vitamin D needed to absorb it, basically so it isn't just running right through my system without being absorbed.
Yztla r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The brand is a good brand and these capsules do help. I always can see the difference in my body when I take these. However I do not like that the capsules are so large. It makes taking multiple vitamins discouraging because I feel nauseated after
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this company's vitamins. I take this sometimes when I need extra calcium. It's easy to take. I like how easy it is to take. Usually on sale at Walgreen?
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
I use this sometimes when I feel like I'm low on calcium and have nothing else to keep it up this also have vitamin D in it which is great .
Synthia G.
Smyrna , TN
Nature made is always the. rand I get for vitamins and they always work for me I needed extra calcium and they worked
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Healthy bones and teeth are important! Help take of them by taking Calcium tablets every day! You only get one set!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm a huge fan of nature made and their products. This soft gel goes down super easily unlike a hard pill.
Laurel F.
Gaithersburg, MD
Purchased at: Target
I take this daily in my supplements. I like this brand because the soft gels are weaker to swallow! I don’t notice much difference than taking other Brands of vitamins.
Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these hard to swallow?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many of these do you take a day?