Nature Made Calcium 600 mg with Vitamin D3 Softgels

NULL

How many of these do you take a day?
Are these hard to swallow?
Start your review of Nature Made Calcium 600 mg with Vitamin D3 Softgels!
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these products from Nature Made!  this one, along with their multivitamin counterpart, as tablets that I take daily for health.  These are what they say they are and they do their jobs well.  I would highly recommend these natural supplements for anyone.
Melaney O.
Calcium is hard for me to find because I can’t swallow large pills. This is a large pill that if I break up I can take.
Lydia T.
Hudson, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made Calcium 600 mg with Vitamin D3 Softgels uploaded by Lydia T.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use this daily as a part of my multivitamin regimen for PCOS. I read that you should take calcium with vitamin D, so I started taking this one alongside it. You also should take this with magnesium, as magnesium is essential for its absorption in the body. I have no complaints. It’s a larger size. It is often on sale at rite aid.
Stephanie S.
Hanover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Healthy bones and teeth are important! Help take of them by taking Calcium tablets every day! You only get one set!
Yztla R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The brand is a good brand and these capsules do help. I always can see the difference in my body when I take these. However I do not like that the capsules are so large. It makes taking multiple vitamins discouraging because I feel nauseated after
Synthia G.
Smithville, TN
Nature made is always the. rand I get for vitamins and they always work for me I needed extra calcium and they worked
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm a huge fan of nature made and their products. This soft gel goes down super easily unlike a hard pill.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
I use this sometimes when I feel like I'm low on calcium and have nothing else to keep it up this also have vitamin D in it which is great .
LILIANA C.
Greenacres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Me gustan, tengo que tomar calcio siempre por la planificación , y la verde dame cae bien no encuentro nada mal en estas pastillas , me gustan
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have had issues with osteopenia in the past so I take extra calcium to make sure my bone stay strong as I age.