Nature Made Calcium 500 mg Gummies

by Nature Made

#24 in Calcium

NULL

Does this work well?
Does anyone else find that these gummies are very filling? They make me feel like I just ate a full meal after!
What do the gummies taste like?
Start your review of Nature Made Calcium 500 mg Gummies!
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,851 reviews
Nature Made Calcium 500 mg Gummies uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really great vitamins. They help support strong bones super chewy has really nice flavor and definitely notice a difference within just a few weeks definitely recommend
Not a fan of these at all. I don’t like the texture or the sugar on them. Will not buy again!
I LOVE these gummies! I am awful at pills, so gummies are much easier to eat and these are such a treat! I normally don't like gummy bears because of the hard texture, but these are so much easier to eat! They have a softer chewiness to it which I like a lot better. The flavor is good and it's sweet. Sometimes I'll eat more just because it tastes like candy to me. Although the sugar content might be a little high for anyone watching out for that.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These gummies make eating your vitamins a bit more fun. I don't eat a lot of candy now and eating these once a day are a little treat for myself. These gummies are the softer kind and there's sugar crystals on top. The taste isn't for everyone, but if you like things that are fruity and a bit of sugar, then you should consider these. I think you only need 2 each day...read the bottle for dosing.
Honesdale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I grabbed these one day since I couldn't find my normal calcium gummies figuring they would be the same. Boy was I wrong. They have a overly sweet, overpowering aftertaste that I couldn't even handle. I wanted to give up after the first taste but tried them again after taking a week off from them and still couldn't handle them.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
While the picture shown above is incorrect these are by far the best calcium supplements I've ever consumed. Nature made has a rewards program which is pretty sweet too. The supplement tastes great isn't overly chalky and doesn't cause any problems. They're a little onthe larger side but they are kind of reminiscent of candy which is great to me. All in all great product.
Mountain View, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I need to substitute calcium and I hate to take it. I thought that gummies might be a good way to get my daily dose it but these tastes artificial and are way too sweet!
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste amazing! I don’t eat any dairy so these really helped me with my calcium intake! I recommend
Countryside, IL
I am basically good with any gummy. This one has a great taste and is helpful in boosting your calcium intake. Easy to remember and chew. It’s an easy fix to boost your calcium for people who don’t like milk/dairy.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,242 reviews
Nature Made Calcium 500 mg Gummies This is the best way to take a vitamin. They taste great and no need to have something to drink to take a vitamin. As for needing Calcium, well I do so I would recommend this to a friend, and i have.