Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Chelsey M.Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Lena B.Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Megan M.
6 colors available

BY NATURE MADE #63 in Vitamins & Supplements

Nature Made® Vitamin C 500mg Chewable Tablets.
Dietary supplement.
USP® verified.
Orange & other natural flavors.
Helps support the immune system† see more...

Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT
  • "I take one tablet every day and it really boosts my immune system." in 1 review
  • "Absolutely my go to when I'm getting sick I get my products from Walmart all the time." in 1 review
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
I have trouble swallowing pills, so these chewable tables are perfect for me. I think they taste like yummy orange candy. I love taking these especially during cold and flu season. Sickness spreads so quickly when you work at a small office, so it's important to give your body a boost!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
The only downfall to this specific vitamin is that it only comes in. 250mg quantity. I love the taste, it is pricey compared to the tablets nonchewable. You can purchase anywhere but I got it at Target. If you want chewable vitamins this is definitely the product for you!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
The taste can be a little bitter at times, but I definitely recommend these for immune health. I also like that you can take it as preventative measure but also to lessen the symptoms if you do get sick.
Jill S.
Jill S.
I love the taste of these! It is a great boost for your immune system. Easy to just add to your daily vitamin routine. I recommend these vitamins and will be purchasing again
Mishaal B.
Mishaal B.
I only purchase Naturemade vitamins and they have all been fantastic. These are huge tablets compared to other Vitamin C tablets and gummies that I have tried. These work really well and I would highly recommend to others. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is because I do not like taking large chewable tablets- I prefer the Naturemade Vitamin C melts or gummies.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great! They are very tasty and not chalky at all. I don't get sick very often but I have 1 of these chewables a day.
Selina K.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
I used the "scan" feature and it came up with the chewable vitamins, however mine are not chewable.
These vitamins work for me! I get sick far less. Anytime I feel a tickle in my throat I take them, although I do take them fairly regularly.
Krysta W.
Krysta W.
I used to take these all the time when I was younger. They have a tart-orange taste which is great! I love the chewable form because you don't have to worry about swallowing pills, and they almost taste like a sweet-tart candy. So good!
Joahn D.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
These vitamins taste like the tums tablets, very chalky. I like the tropical flavored. They are gritty...not a huge fan of these. They are easy to swallow and aren't to big like most vitamins. I take these because I have to but I do not feel more energized or anything noticeable. I purchased mine at Walmart.
Krissie F.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
The smell and taste of these vitamins are just aweful. I brought them when my usual vitamins were out of stock and now have to force myself to eat them.
They are good for you if you can get past the smell and taste.