Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Megan M.Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Lena B.Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Chelsey M.

BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made® Vitamin C 500mg Chewable Tablets.
Dietary supplement.
USP® verified.
Orange & other natural flavors.
Helps support the immune system† see more...

Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT
  • "I take one tablet every day and it really boosts my immune system." in 1 review
  • "Absolutely my go to when I'm getting sick I get my products from Walmart all the time." in 1 review
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
I have trouble swallowing pills, so these chewable tables are perfect for me. I think they taste like yummy orange candy. I love taking these especially during cold and flu season. Sickness spreads so quickly when you work at a small office, so it's important to give your body a boost!
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
The only downfall to this specific vitamin is that it only comes in. 250mg quantity. I love the taste, it is pricey compared to the tablets nonchewable. You can purchase anywhere but I got it at Target. If you want chewable vitamins this is definitely the product for you!
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
The taste can be a little bitter at times, but I definitely recommend these for immune health. I also like that you can take it as preventative measure but also to lessen the symptoms if you do get sick.
Rochelle N.
I like how they tried to make this easier for people who don't like swallowing vitamins that are pills. The vitamin C taste is sour like oranges, it has this chalky feel to it. It is a good product but I rather just have a vitamin c that I can swallow.
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
The best chewable vitamin C pill. It has a great taste and isn't chalky like others. I've tried others but didn't like it because of how chalky or expensive it was. It's a great affordable price and has a lot to last you.
Mishaal B.
I only purchase Naturemade vitamins and they have all been fantastic. These are huge tablets compared to other Vitamin C tablets and gummies that I have tried. These work really well and I would highly recommend to others. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is because I do not like taking large chewable tablets- I prefer the Naturemade Vitamin C melts or gummies.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
I used the "scan" feature and it came up with the chewable vitamins, however mine are not chewable.
These vitamins work for me! I get sick far less. Anytime I feel a tickle in my throat I take them, although I do take them fairly regularly.
Krysta W.
I used to take these all the time when I was younger. They have a tart-orange taste which is great! I love the chewable form because you don't have to worry about swallowing pills, and they almost taste like a sweet-tart candy. So good!
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
These vitamins taste like the tums tablets, very chalky. I like the tropical flavored. They are gritty...not a huge fan of these. They are easy to swallow and aren't to big like most vitamins. I take these because I have to but I do not feel more energized or anything noticeable. I purchased mine at Walmart.
Jill S.
I love the taste of these! It is a great boost for your immune system. Easy to just add to your daily vitamin routine. I recommend these vitamins and will be purchasing again