Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Chelsey M.Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Lena B.Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Megan M.
6 colors available

BY NATURE MADE #50 in Vitamins & Supplements

Nature Made® Vitamin C 500mg Chewable Tablets.
Dietary supplement.
USP® verified.
Orange & other natural flavors.
Helps support the immune system† see more...

Photos (3)
  • "I take one tablet every day and it really boosts my immune system." in 1 review
  • "Absolutely my go to when I'm getting sick I get my products from Walmart all the time." in 1 review
Mishaal B.
Mishaal B.
I only purchase Naturemade vitamins and they have all been fantastic. These are huge tablets compared to other Vitamin C tablets and gummies that I have tried. These work really well and I would highly recommend to others. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is because I do not like taking large chewable tablets- I prefer the Naturemade Vitamin C melts or gummies.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Pasadena , CA
I have trouble swallowing pills, so these chewable tables are perfect for me. I think they taste like yummy orange candy. I love taking these especially during cold and flu season. Sickness spreads so quickly when you work at a small office, so it's important to give your body a boost!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
The only downfall to this specific vitamin is that it only comes in. 250mg quantity. I love the taste, it is pricey compared to the tablets nonchewable. You can purchase anywhere but I got it at Target. If you want chewable vitamins this is definitely the product for you!
Krysta W.
Krysta W.
I used to take these all the time when I was younger. They have a tart-orange taste which is great! I love the chewable form because you don't have to worry about swallowing pills, and they almost taste like a sweet-tart candy. So good!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
The taste can be a little bitter at times, but I definitely recommend these for immune health. I also like that you can take it as preventative measure but also to lessen the symptoms if you do get sick.
Jill S.
Jill S.
I love the taste of these! It is a great boost for your immune system. Easy to just add to your daily vitamin routine. I recommend these vitamins and will be purchasing again
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
We keep these on hand to use in the winter months. Helps boost our immune system and keeps everyone from being sick.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI
I use these everyday. They taste okay. I don't know if it actually does anything but I like taking it regardless
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Great for your immune system. Take these everyday and you will feel great and have so much energy
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great! They are very tasty and not chalky at all. I don't get sick very often but I have 1 of these chewables a day.