Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Chelsey M.Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Lena B.Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Megan M.

BY NATURE MADE #80 in Vitamins & Supplements

Nature Made® Vitamin C 500mg Chewable Tablets.
Dietary supplement.
USP® verified.
Orange & other natural flavors.
Helps support the immune system† see more...

Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT
  • "I take one tablet every day and it really boosts my immune system." in 1 review
  • "Absolutely my go to when I'm getting sick I get my products from Walmart all the time." in 1 review
Chu L.
Review for: Vitamin C 500 mg 500 mg/1 count more...
This is the best chewable Vitamin C. I've tried few other ones but Nature Made one taste the best. It's easy, convenient and taste good, it feels like you are eating sour candy.
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
The only downfall to this specific vitamin is that it only comes in. 250mg quantity. I love the taste, it is pricey compared to the tablets nonchewable. You can purchase anywhere but I got it at Target. If you want chewable vitamins this is definitely the product for you!
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like how they tried to make this easier for people who don't like swallowing vitamins that are pills. The vitamin C taste is sour like oranges, it has this chalky feel to it. It is a good product but I rather just have a vitamin c that I can swallow.
Mishaal B.
I only purchase Naturemade vitamins and they have all been fantastic. These are huge tablets compared to other Vitamin C tablets and gummies that I have tried. These work really well and I would highly recommend to others. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is because I do not like taking large chewable tablets- I prefer the Naturemade Vitamin C melts or gummies.
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
I have trouble swallowing pills, so these chewable tables are perfect for me. I think they taste like yummy orange candy. I love taking these especially during cold and flu season. Sickness spreads so quickly when you work at a small office, so it's important to give your body a boost!
Krysta W.
I used to take these all the time when I was younger. They have a tart-orange taste which is great! I love the chewable form because you don't have to worry about swallowing pills, and they almost taste like a sweet-tart candy. So good!
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
The best chewable vitamin C pill. It has a great taste and isn't chalky like others. I've tried others but didn't like it because of how chalky or expensive it was. It's a great affordable price and has a lot to last you.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These vitamins taste like the tums tablets, very chalky. I like the tropical flavored. They are gritty...not a huge fan of these. They are easy to swallow and aren't to big like most vitamins. I take these because I have to but I do not feel more energized or anything noticeable. I purchased mine at Walmart.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
I used the "scan" feature and it came up with the chewable vitamins, however mine are not chewable.
These vitamins work for me! I get sick far less. Anytime I feel a tickle in my throat I take them, although I do take them fairly regularly.
Jill S.
I love the taste of these! It is a great boost for your immune system. Easy to just add to your daily vitamin routine. I recommend these vitamins and will be purchasing again