Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Chelsey M.Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Lena B.Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT uploaded by Megan M.

BY NATURE MADE #80 in Vitamins & Supplements

Nature Made® Vitamin C 500mg Chewable Tablets.
Dietary supplement.
USP® verified.
Orange & other natural flavors.
Helps support the immune system† see more...

Nature Made C Vitamin 500mg Chewable Tablets - 150 CT
  • "Absolutely my go to when I'm getting sick I get my products from Walmart all the time." in 1 review
  • "I take one tablet every day and it really boosts my immune system." in 1 review
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Vitamin C 500 mg 500 mg/60 count more...
If you don't like having to swallow supplements, I'd suggest trying these chewable vitamin C tablets. The reason I'm giving these 4 stars is because of the taste. There's an overpowering citrus taste that one would expect with vitamin C, but there's also a chalky, mineral taste with a very sour finish that would always make me cringe every time I took one. I also don't like it getting stuck in my teeth. I went back to the regular supplements after I finished the bottle of these.
Chu L.
Review for: Vitamin C 500 mg 500 mg/1 count more...
This is the best chewable Vitamin C. I've tried few other ones but Nature Made one taste the best. It's easy, convenient and taste good, it feels like you are eating sour candy.
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: 150 Tablet more...
I was taking this for awhile until I found out how much sodium it had. I need to watch my sodium so I don't take this anymore. It did taste good. I was easy to take.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 150 Tablet more...
I'm not prone to sickness, but like to take these just for the health benefits. The taste is one of the best compared to other brands I have tried. They're a little tart and sweet, almost like you're eating a sour candy. They are pricey compared to other brands, but worth the price in my opinion.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Vitamin C 500 mg 500 mg/60 count more...
When cold and flu season hits this is one of two vitamin c brands that I can get my kids to chew up so that they stay healthy and can resist all the bugs going around! Easy to take, not bad tasting just a bit tart and doesn’t upset your stomach😊
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
The only downfall to this specific vitamin is that it only comes in. 250mg quantity. I love the taste, it is pricey compared to the tablets nonchewable. You can purchase anywhere but I got it at Target. If you want chewable vitamins this is definitely the product for you!
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like how they tried to make this easier for people who don't like swallowing vitamins that are pills. The vitamin C taste is sour like oranges, it has this chalky feel to it. It is a good product but I rather just have a vitamin c that I can swallow.
Mishaal B.
I only purchase Naturemade vitamins and they have all been fantastic. These are huge tablets compared to other Vitamin C tablets and gummies that I have tried. These work really well and I would highly recommend to others. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is because I do not like taking large chewable tablets- I prefer the Naturemade Vitamin C melts or gummies.
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
I have trouble swallowing pills, so these chewable tables are perfect for me. I think they taste like yummy orange candy. I love taking these especially during cold and flu season. Sickness spreads so quickly when you work at a small office, so it's important to give your body a boost!
Krysta W.
I used to take these all the time when I was younger. They have a tart-orange taste which is great! I love the chewable form because you don't have to worry about swallowing pills, and they almost taste like a sweet-tart candy. So good!