BY NATURE MADE

Dietary supplement Recommended by pharmacists May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease No fish burps! The enteric coating reduces the fishy odor and after taste by protecting the softgel until it reaches the lower intestine. No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Chemical Solvents, Yeast, Starch, or Gluten Wellness Rewards Code on bottle, visit NatureMade website & earn free vitamins* Consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.  FDA evaluated the data and determined that although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive. NatureMade.com                                        & see more...

Laura B.
Top supplement on my counter. fights inflammation which I suffer from. must use a few weeks and you'll see the benefits.
Kristina M.
Nature made is usual my go-to for supplements. These gel capsules are easy to take and you don't get that fishy taste.
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
My husband and I use this daily. We try our best to get omega 3 and any other vitamins and nutrients from food but sometimes an aid helps in achieving desired results. My body has a harder time absorbing vitamins so I use a couple of supplements for assistance. Of course I go for the more natural ones. Nature Made works well. The label states "burp less" and coincidently I've been burping a lot more over the past year. I'm not sure why but this has helped me burp less.