BY NATURE MADE

Dietary supplement Recommended by pharmacists May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease No fish burps! The enteric coating reduces the fishy odor and after taste by protecting the softgel until it reaches the lower intestine. No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Chemical Solvents, Yeast, Starch, or Gluten Wellness Rewards Code on bottle, visit NatureMade website & earn free vitamins* Consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.  FDA evaluated the data and determined that although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive. NatureMade.com                                        & see more...

Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Definitely these are the best. You will not burp these all day long. The best part checking my blood work results always accurate. Take care of the problem in a cheaper way then medications. I’ve recommend this brand especially because of the burp-less, works great 👍
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
My husband and I both take fish oil and I was really happy with these. It definitely works to burp less. Which if you have to take fish oil you know can be gross. They are also pretty easy to swallow although they are bigger.
Alessandra F.
Portland, OR
I really appreciate the burp-less formula, because when I took the normal ones my breath would randomly smell like sushi, hahaha. Also, just FYI, not only does fish oil have omega-3, it also actually has some ties to positive mental health. My psychiatrist who prescribes my medicine said there has been some research done and there is apparently a correlation, which hasn't yet been explained, but I actually do notice a slight dip in my mental health on days I forget to take them or after I run out of them. Just an interesting note!
Mally B.
There is nothing worse then being told you have to take a fish oil supplement (when you don't care for fish) and then you end up burping it up...This product doesn't do that! It really is a Burp-less fish oil pill that i highly recommend! You can buy them virtually anywhere!
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
Great vitamins, easy to take, burp-less and taste-less too. Easy way to get your omega-3s. You can buy it pretty much anywhere and you use it every single day. After a week or two you'll see awesome results.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
The burpless idea is cool, but I do not think the fish oil properly absorbs in my body with the burpless....as it does with the regular. I would usually pop them in my mouth prior to swallowing to increase absorption.
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY
Trusted omega-3 supplement that I've been taking for some time. It doesn't leave any after taste and it goes down smoothly (gel capsule). The price is reasonable for the quality and reputation of the product!
Ceres Dianne R.
Woodland Hls, CA
Fish oil is a good source of Omega 3 which is good for the heart. Naturemade is usually one of my go to brands for vitamins and minerals. No fishy smell, after taste or anything.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I am so thankful for the burp-less fish oil tabs, because the other were hard to keep taking and the benefits are so important to me.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
I tried fish oil and it actually made me pretty sick. Found out you can't take this if you already have a heart condition....