Nature Made Biotin 5000 mcg Softgels - 120 Count uploaded by Luz A.Nature Made Biotin 5000 mcg Softgels - 120 Count uploaded by Luci F.

BY NATURE MADE

Nature made maximum strength biotin 5000 mg helps restore healthy levels of biotin in adults with very low levels, as diagnosed by their health care professional. Restoring healthy levels can help to improve support the health of hair, skin and nails.â nature made biotin also supports healthy carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism. . These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. see more...

• I heard if you take biotin everyday it helps grow your hair and y...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Luz A.
Doral, FL
I've been using this Biotin for days and I can see the difference. My acne has decreased, my skin glows and my nails are stronger. The best of all is that this Biotin is natural and pharmacist recommended.
Lisa N.
Makes hair very glossy and soft!! Not sure if it actually grows your hair yet
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
Been using these for about a month...I can see a difference in my skin and nails. My nails grow fast but break easy. I'm going to keep taking them though.
Stephanie H.
Zanesville, OH
Very easy to take! Not taste at all to me. I have been using for about a month and my hair seems to be shedding less, which is the main reason I started taking biotin in the first place.
Luci F.
I have been taking Biotin for a month now. The results are amazing. Stronger nails and hair. Please take 5000 mcg daily for best results.
Lisa N.
I heard if you take biotin everyday it helps grow your hair and your nails is that true?