BY NATURE MADE #3 in Biotin

Nature Made Biotin 2500 mcg liquid softgels contain biotin, which may help support healthy hair, skin and nails in those who are biotin deficient. Biotin also supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein and fats. Biotin is part of the family of B vitamins and is also known as vitamin B7.

• May help support healthy hair, skin and nails
  • Supports carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism

Nature Made Biotin Liquid Softgel 2500 mcg is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.

• Colors Derived From Natural Sources – No Synthetic Dyes
  • No Artificial Flavors
  • No Preservatives
  • No Yeast or Starch
  • Gluten Free

When to Take:

Suggested Use: Take one softgel daily, with a meal. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion

Interactions:

Biotin should be avoided when taking:

• Current research does not indicate that this vitamin should be avoided when taking prescription drugs

Biotin should be used with caution when combined with:

• Current research does not indicate that this vitamin should be used with caution when taking prescription drugs

Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:

• Diminished drug effectiveness
  • Reduced supplement effectiveness
  • Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption

Read more at http://www.naturemade.com/supplements/biotin/biotin-lsg-2500-mcg#HZQUespwXW2bcSIu.99

Nature Made® Biotin 2500 mcg Liquid Softgels
  • "I have been trying to grow my hair out for a year & wasn't getting much progress until 3 months ago when I started taking biotin." in 5 reviews
  • "Biotin does wonders for you, allows your hair to grow faster, clears your skin of acne, and leaves you feeling good overall." in 5 reviews
Hunter M.
Red Lion
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Been using this vitamin for about a month and a half and I can already see a huge difference in the roots of my hair. Not only does it help with my hair but I can also see a dramatic change to my skin. It has made my skin look tighter and feel smoother. Not does it only help with my hair and skin but also my nails. My nails would also break off and I would count them nearly once a month. Since I started taking these pills I’ve been cutting my nails once a week because they are so long. Not only are they long but they are strong! I love this product so much and would highly recommend it!!!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to take Biotin everyday to help with my hair, skin and nails. I feel like my nails feel a lot stronger when I take this on a daily basis. I’m not sure how this brand compares to other brands but this is the one that works for me.
marjolin r.
new york
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My hair was falling out and this #Biotin pill help mybhair grow faster but my hair never stop falling every body have diferent condition so I give this product #7✴✴✴👈 Nature Made Biotin 5000 mcg Softgels - 120 Count
Bree G.
Tallahassee, FL
So ive just now started using so i cant give it a full 5 stars. Con: There are not very good instructions on when to take it, it just says take with every meal. Definitely needs more description and how many you should and shouldnt take a day! Ill come back and post an update after I have finished the bottle
Liberty S.
Saginaw, MI
These biotin softgels are very small but effective! I’ve noticed how fast my nails are growing and they are stronger than ever! I’m hoping to see similar results with my hair!
Laurel F.
Gaithersburg, MD
I started taking biotin due to attempting to grow my hair out. Since taking this my hair is healthier and my nails stronger! It’s a fair price point and can be found at almost any drug store! I do keep re-stocking when I run out!
Alyshia M.
Bemidji
I take biotin as part of my everyday vitamin routine and can say I one hundred percent see a difference in my nail and hair quality and growth. Really consider this for your routine if you are looking for true results!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Biotin! It helps make my hair and nails grow longer. I also like that it supports healthy skin. I am satisfied with this product and I think it is affordable. Overall I would buy it again.
Veronica Y.
Washington , DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was using biotin for a while and while it did increase my hair and nail growth and improve my skin. It made me gain weight and retain a lot of water weight. My doctor said it was because I had too much biotin type vitamins in my system between my diet and my body. I would really only suggest these if you do not have a well rounded diet where you can get the nutrients from your food. Definitely talk to your doctor
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This item is fairly priced. It does work in time so allow it the time to work. After removing acrylic nails and I began taking these and my nails were back from the brittle state back to normal within a week.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
What is this used for?
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Should I try another brand?
Grace M.
How long does it take to see results? Will it cause acne?
y T.
How long until you start seeing improvement in the condition of your nails, hair and skin after using this?
Evelise N.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Heyy... so I'm trying to grow my hair out. Back then my hair used to grow VERY long and FAST, but ever since I bleached ( i did subtle highlights) and cut it short for the 1st time in 6th grade (I'm a senior now) my hair has been growing very slow and it doesn't grow past the back of the bra strap length. My hair back then used to grow past my butt... will this give it the boost to grow longer and faster?

Amazon