Nature Made Biotin 1000 mcg Softgels

NULL

I heard if you take biotin everyday it helps grow your hair and your nails is that true?
Start your review of Nature Made Biotin 1000 mcg Softgels!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I do like the nature made brand and feel like the biotin made my nails longer and stronger. I think they go for a more organic look, it’s not as cute but who cares when the product works.
Sabina D.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great supplement for hair and skin. I’ve been taking these for last five years. They seems to have a great benefits for me.
katie J.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,100 reviews
I love Nature Made Biotin 100 Mcg Softgel Vitamins! These vitamins are great and help you hair, skin and nails. I take two of them every day in the morning. Nature Made Biotin Vitamins are a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been buying Nature Made vitamins for many years now. I will continue to buy Nature Made Biotin Vitamins in the future.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good vitamin. I usually buy from a Rite Aid or Walgreens when it is on sale for buy one get one at 50% off.
Lisa L.
Bronx, NY
Ohhhh this made a difference on my hair that I couldn’t even describe it really stop hair loss
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walgreens
If I am honest I just buy this brand when I can’t get Natures Bounty Biotin 5000 mcg don’t take wrong 😑 they are not really really bad fit definitely you can feel nature’s bounty feel way better in your body.Natures Bounty Biotin 5000 mcg Nature Made Biotin 1000 mcg Softgels
Aiyana M.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product works for getting healthy strong longer hair, but it gave me the worst cystic acne. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it for awhile. I was taking a pretty high dose and I’m pretty sure I wasn’t drinking enough water. If I were to retry taking this product I would definitely try to up my water intake and see if that will subside that side effect.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Hair loss is real especially during menopause or stressful situations I take Nature made Biotin 1000 soft jgels to help control the hairloss and it is really helping me alot and this brand to me is the best its not so processed like other products
gracie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I took this pills a year ago but i felt no difference on my hair or nails. I wont be purchasing again
Paige S.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this biotin right now. I am always open to trying new brands. I do notice stronger nails when I stay on top of taking this which is important to me so I would purchase the product again. I prefer a gummy now.