Nature Made Biotin uploaded by Jordana B.Nature Made Biotin uploaded by Jordan S.

BY NATURE MADE #14 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Maximum Dose Biotin May Help in the Health of Hair, Skin & Nails* Maximum Strength 5,000 mcg. #1 Pharmacist Recommended^. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast or Starch. Gluten Free Nature Made Maximum Strength Biotin provides 5,000 mcg of Biotin, a nutrient that may support healthy carbohydrate, protein & fat metabolism for healthy hair, skin & nails.* Maximum strength - 5,000 mcg - Specially formulated for people seeking the maximum dose of Biotin supported by science.  Biotin may help with the health of hair, skin & nails.  Colors der. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Biotin does wonders for you, allows your hair to grow faster, clears your skin of acne, and leaves you feeling good overall." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been trying to grow my hair out for a year & wasn't getting much progress until 3 months ago when I started taking biotin." in 5 reviews
Carmela J.
Garnerville, NY
I take one every day before bed. Biotin is super beneficial for hair growth and overall skin health! After a really short haircut that I wasn't too crazy about, I was very eager to grow my hair out as fast as possible. It's not a super hair growth booster but it helps out with filling in the vitamins your hair follicles need which definitely helps out the process. My hair has been growing back healthier and shinier!
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
After having chemotherapy treatments, taking this supplement everyday has helped my hair grow super fast and thick! I owe everything to this vitamin and highly recommend it to anyone wishing to gain some length! And it's much better than sugarbear hair or any other gimmicky vitamin
Georgia S.
Massena, NY
I love taking biotin over a hair skin and nails because most hair skin and nails pills are just biotin with a couple of additives with a nice name! Biotin is cheaper and had the same effect if not better, healthier and longer hair and nails. And healthier glowing skin!
Emilee H.
Palm Bay, FL
Biotin always keeps my hair, skin, and nails looking great. There was a period of time I was losing a lot of hair due to stress and other reasons, and biotin helped my hair grow to the thick lion mane it is now. #curlyhairproblems. Love biotin and love this brand.
Sara C.
Nature made is the best health brand out there, they have everything and they are always true to what they make. Biotin works, it helped me grow out my hair, made my nails strong. Definitely effective, would definitely recommend to anyone that is trying to do so.
Vanessa H.
I really love this to grow hair and have skin looking great. I bought mines at walmart. It was very cheap, around 3 dollars. totally met my expectations. My hair is constantly growing cause of this and just the other day, i had to trim the tips. Great stuff
Cassiopia F.
newnan, GA
Very happy with this. Post thyroidectomy and cancer treatment my nails became so brittle and my hair falling out in clumps. This has helped so much. Hair is coming back and nails are thicker than ever. Nice and small gel caps. Only one a day does wonders.
Stephanie C.
I have tried a few brands that have biotin and I just have not found the one for me I guess. It is reasonably priced and everything but I honestly just don't see a difference. Bought it for hair and nails to be better and no difference to me.
Amina A.
I have been taking biotin once every other day and I recently have been finding differences. It took a while to see results, but I am having stronger hair and strong and quicker growing nails. I would buy this product once I run out again.
Whitney R.
This product really does help hair, scalp, and nails. I originally had a dry itchy scalp but since I've been takin biotin it had gone away. I've also noticed my nails and hair growing faster. Great supplement at a good price.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
What is this used for?
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Should I try another brand?
Grace M.
How long does it take to see results? Will it cause acne?
Yeskleiry T.
How long until you start seeing improvement in the condition of your nails, hair and skin after using this?
Madonna J.
Hello- How long did it take til you started to see a difference?