Nature Made Biotin uploaded by Jordan S.Nature Made Biotin uploaded by Jordana B.

BY NATURE MADE #3 in Biotin

Dietary Supplement. Maximum Dose Biotin May Help in the Health of Hair, Skin & Nails* Maximum Strength 5,000 mcg. #1 Pharmacist Recommended^. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast or Starch. Gluten Free Nature Made Maximum Strength Biotin provides 5,000 mcg of Biotin, a nutrient that may support healthy carbohydrate, protein & fat metabolism for healthy hair, skin & nails.* Maximum strength - 5,000 mcg - Specially formulated for people seeking the maximum dose of Biotin supported by science.  Biotin may help with the health of hair, skin & nails.  Colors der. see more...

Nature Made Biotin
  • "Biotin does wonders for you, allows your hair to grow faster, clears your skin of acne, and leaves you feeling good overall." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been trying to grow my hair out for a year & wasn't getting much progress until 3 months ago when I started taking biotin." in 5 reviews
Karlie B.
Tunkhannock, PA
I’ve taken biotin for a while now. I’ve always had strong nails but my medications cause my hair to thin/not grow. It has helped my hair start growing again tremendously! It really does work. It may take some time but don’t give up!
Alyshia M.
Bemidji
I take biotin as part of my everyday vitamin routine and can say I one hundred percent see a difference in my nail and hair quality and growth. Really consider this for your routine if you are looking for true results!
Jay C.
NYC
This even works for men. I started seeing some regrowth in places I didn't think hair would grow back. I feel great after taking these. They don't upset my stomach and they truly work
Veronica Y.
Washington , DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was using biotin for a while and while it did increase my hair and nail growth and improve my skin. It made me gain weight and retain a lot of water weight. My doctor said it was because I had too much biotin type vitamins in my system between my diet and my body. I would really only suggest these if you do not have a well rounded diet where you can get the nutrients from your food. Definitely talk to your doctor
Jay N.
La Mesa, CA
When I was on nights I had a friend recommend taking this to help me so I didn't turn all pastey  from lack of sunight . This gave me that pregnancy glow without being prego. seriously made my skin look so much better even without make up . it made my hair shiny ! And my lashes strong enough to get false eyelashes without it being too heavy or too much breakage ! It's a must have.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are easy to take and they really work. You don't need an expensive biotin supplement! They really do work I've actually been taking these for a while now and I recommend them to family and friends all the time when they ask how I get such long hair and nails!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This item is fairly priced. It does work in time so allow it the time to work. After removing acrylic nails and I began taking these and my nails were back from the brittle state back to normal within a week.
Riya J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Nature Made's Biotin, I have definitely seen improvement in my hair growth, quality of my hair and not to mention strong nails!! Usually at Target or Wal-mart has buy one and get one free deal going on this so it makes it even a special deal! It's easy to take, just take one pill with water and you're set. Would definitely recommend this brand of Biotin.
Kristi D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I thought these were too good to be true. Everyone talks about other products advertised by celebrities but this is really all you need. Your hair and nail growth will accelerate and you will also see clarity within your skin. I highly recommend!
Sarahi N.
Where to start. Not a fan. Received this as a gift from my cousin. It really doesn't compare to what I've used before and that's prenatal's. After giving birth to my daughter, I noticed that my hair wasn't as soft as before, my skin wasn't in the Jennifer Lopez glow era anymore. My cousin says it works wonders for her. But I just didn't see it.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
What is this used for?
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Should I try another brand?
Grace M.
How long does it take to see results? Will it cause acne?
Yeskleiry T.
How long until you start seeing improvement in the condition of your nails, hair and skin after using this?
Madonna J.
Hello- How long did it take til you started to see a difference?