BY NATURE MADE

This item is worth 115 Wellness Reward points on the Wellness Advisor at www.naturemade.com. Bank your points and begin earning free Nature Made coupons. B Vitamins help convert food into energy. B Vitamins are also necessary for normal functioning of the nervous system.  Our timed release formula extends the vitamin absorption by the body. Timed release. No artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives. No chemical solvents, yeast, starch, or gluten. Balanced B-100 tablets made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. Questions? see more...

Jennifer O.
Wellness Guru Expert
This really helps with weight loss. I love it and I really do recommend this to anyone and everyone. It gives you tons of energy.
theresa r.
Wellness Guru Expert
I take these nature made balanced B-100 complex and they really don't cost that much good for u to take everyday
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
I started using this vitamin when I was feeling run down. It really gave me more energy and it is a natural way to help with weight loss.
Trista C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Started taking this last week.
It's honestly help me have more pep in the day
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Muy buena me gusta mucho estas vitaminas y la marca es muy buena la recomiendo
Emily C.
I love the nature made brand and I know that I can always trust them to have all of the ingredients listen on the bottle in the actual supplement itself.