BY NATURE MADE #48 in Vitamin C

Nature Made: B-Complex w/Vitamin C Caplets Dietary Supplement, 100 Ct: B vitamins help convert food into energy No preservatives, yeast, starch, or gluten No artificial colors or flavors Formulated for easy absorption Dietary supplement 100 caplets see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Because I dont eat very much meat I like to take a daily dose of B complex, B12, and D3. Taking all 3 help balance my energy and metabolism. Natures best is my favorite brand for all of my vitamins because its efficient and affordable. I purchase most of them at walmart or walgreens. I highly recommend natures best.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These have a really unpleasant taste that I can't seem to avoid no matter how quickly I swallow them. It's not unbearable and I'll probably finish the bottle but I would think you could find equally effective B vitamins a that don't have an offensive flavor!
Jessica L.
Hoover
This has been an amazing product. My entire energy level has changed. I purchased this product at CVS Pharmacy. I believe it was a great price though it may have been cheaper elsewhere.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This has a weird after taste but it doesn't really bother me. I'm anemic and this helps me keep my vitamin B levels up! I stick with natures made brand so I know no chemicals or junk is in my vitamins!
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been taking these for about 2 years to supplement my pernicious anemia treatment. Best value I've found. Taste is a downside, but it's over quickly.
Sophia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For any vitamins I purchase, I usually always go with "Nature Made" brand. I purchased the B-complex vitamins recently and they seem to be working well.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love Nature Made products. USB certified. Quality products at reasonable prices. You can usually catch them on sale.
Emily C.
I love this brand of vitamins and I definitely feel better after taking these for a few months!
Christine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take one after lunch every day and it has drastically improved my energy levels.