BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement. New. Powerful Antioxidant for Eye & Skin* No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid in some fish and algae that, like several of the other carotenoids, has powerful antioxidant properties, and offers health benefits for the eyes and skin.*  Nature Made Astaxanthin comes from green algae.  It helps support healthy eye function and healthy skin.*  Astaxanthin provides the rich pink color in wild salmon and crustaceans like crab, lobster and shrimp - they consume it through their diet. Astaxanthin softgels are made to Nature Made s guaranteed puri. see more...

Masi C.
Masi C.
Gaithersburg, MD
If you work out regularly and suffer from constant soreness this will be a life changer for you. I'm no longer left sore after my runs and you only need to take one once a day!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have noticed that this product does, in fact, help me recover quicker from my workouts. Two weeks ago, a workout left me sore for days, so I invested in this and, in spite of not working out any less or with less strenuous activity, I am in less pain already. Great!
Bety P.
Bety P.
Nature Made products had work for me so I am sure this will do its job too. I know it is for when you have low energy so if you need energy this brand you can try.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
I trust this brand for over the counter stuff. Gives me that extra Energy I need for the day. Not expensive
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
What is this for? I've seen this allot and never knew what this was for
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Never heard of this. Why would I need this?