BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement. New. Powerful Antioxidant for Eye & Skin* No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid in some fish and algae that, like several of the other carotenoids, has powerful antioxidant properties, and offers health benefits for the eyes and skin.*  Nature Made Astaxanthin comes from green algae.  It helps support healthy eye function and healthy skin.*  Astaxanthin provides the rich pink color in wild salmon and crustaceans like crab, lobster and shrimp - they consume it through their diet. Astaxanthin softgels are made to Nature Made s guaranteed puri. see more...

Lindsey E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have noticed that this product does, in fact, help me recover quicker from my workouts. Two weeks ago, a workout left me sore for days, so I invested in this and, in spite of not working out any less or with less strenuous activity, I am in less pain already. Great!
Masi C.
Gaithersburg, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you work out regularly and suffer from constant soreness this will be a life changer for you. I'm no longer left sore after my runs and you only need to take one once a day!
Bety P.
Nature Made products had work for me so I am sure this will do its job too. I know it is for when you have low energy so if you need energy this brand you can try.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I trust this brand for over the counter stuff. Gives me that extra Energy I need for the day. Not expensive
Keisha T.
CLEVELAND, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is this for? I've seen this allot and never knew what this was for
Melissa A.
Never heard of this. Why would I need this?

back