Abi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

What are some noticeable signs that these work for you?

Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
1 year, 7 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I notice in my immune system being stronger against getting sick. Living in close quarters with someone else who had a cold, I was worried that I'd get sick too but when I didn't I believe that is due to these vitamins.
Saixious D.
Saixious D.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
My nails and my hair have gotten much stronger. Hair and nails won't grow ~faster~ because of vitamins, but it feels like it due to the increased thickness of my hair and how much stronger/smoothr my nails have become. My nails have always been average, but I've noticed a big difference.