BY NATURE MADE #16 in Beauty Supplements

Made with natural fruit flavors that adults prefer, Nature Made Adult Gummies are a great tasting way to take your vitamins. We're so sure you'll love the taste, we guarantee it. All Natural Flavors Colors Derived from Natural Sources - No Synthetic DyesNo Preservatives No Yeast Gluten Free see more...

Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
These taste great! But I don’t think they do anything for my hair skin and nails. My nails have never been more brittle. They are peeling! I’ve always had bad nails, but after two months of taking these daily I thought they might improve, but the opposite happened. Not worth taking them anymore if this is the result.
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
These taste great! I definitely see a difference in my nail (I take three of these a day) and I buy the big packs. You can get this at most anywhere that sells vitamins (target, walmart, Walgreens) and they are great. My hair breakage is down though I don't see much growth, which is what I primarily bought them for.
Jenna G.
This stuff tastes AMAZING. I wish gummie bears tasted as good as this lol. I just started using this a few weeks ago so I don’t really notice too much or a difference just yet. I am losing a lot of hair and my nails are brittle so I hope it helps!!
Marina L.
Syracuse, NY
Honestly the only hair, skin, nail multi that I’ve ever seen results from. My hair definitely grew faster and felt stronger and healthier. Flavors were yummy too. I’d say it’s on the lower end price wise. You can find them in the grocery store vitamin section or I believe Walmart and target.
Kimberly M.
Raleigh, NC
I love the taking these vitamins. These are the only vitamins i use to help my hair and nails look longer and amazing. They are the best product ever and I can’t wait to buy more of it
Jena B.
I have taken these before. They do taste really good and are easy to chew. I saw a little Improvement in my hair skin and Nails. The price for a bottle of these is a good price.
Dana S.
Lomita, CA
A vitamin that is very effective , reasonably priced, and taste good. I've had different brands and never really saw any results. But with these I see a change. Luckily target had buy one get one half off so when that time comes I will definitely purchase again.
Lauren O.
Taste so good, very soft and squishy gummy!! If they were not filled with vitamins I would eat these as a snack! They are the best tasting vitamins I have had in my life. They are a little expensive but worth the money. I but these when they are on sale and it was an amazing investment.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I'm taking these now and have not noticed any results yet. I'm thinking I will switch back to the Natures Bounty brand after I finish this bottle. They're more expensive and don't see any results by taking them. I bought two bottles and have been taking them for about 3 months and no results
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
I just started using these so I can't review how they affect my hair because it's too early to tell. I can say they have good amounts of viatamins and taste great for a vitamin gummy!
Cheyanne S.
So i just started taking these, Has anyone had any luck with them?
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
How long does it take to start seeing results?
Kaitlyn R.
Monmouth, IL
I’ve just started taking these. How does everyone feel about them? Nature Made Adult Gummies Hair-Skin-Nails Mixed Berry Cranberry & Blueberry 90 Gummies
Tiffany G.
Has anyone had luck with these. My hair is so short. I need a reliable HSN vitamin
Stephanie S.