Nature Made Adult Gummies Hair-Skin-Nails Mixed Berry Cranberry & Blueberry 90 Gummies

BY NATURE MADE #20 in Beauty Supplements

Made with natural fruit flavors that adults prefer, Nature Made Adult Gummies are a great tasting way to take your vitamins. We're so sure you'll love the taste, we guarantee it. All Natural Flavors Colors Derived from Natural Sources - No Synthetic DyesNo Preservatives No Yeast Gluten Free see more...

• Has anyone had luck with these. My hair is so short. I need a relia...2 Answers
  • So i just started taking these, Has anyone had any luck with them? 2 Answers
  • How long does it take to start seeing results? 1 Answers
Fallbrook, CA
I absolutely love these gummies. Ive been taking this everyday for over a month. I definitely started seeing improvements in my nails and hair. My nails feel so much stronger. And my hair has been growing. It taste really delicious, it has a good flavor. It's not too chewy. Each bottle last me 45 days, I take two everyday. Its also a good price. It's worth it. I would highly recommend this product to everyone.
Mai T.
Mai T.
I started taking these a couple weeks ago. I have weak nails, and slightly hair damage. I can start to see little improvements, but it does take time to work. I love how easy these are. I take two a day. The taste is fruity but not my favorite. I would repurchase because it helps me and I lack vitamins. Get this to help your nail, hair and skin.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Taste so good, very soft and squishy gummy!! If they were not filled with vitamins I would eat these as a snack! They are the best tasting vitamins I have had in my life. They are a little expensive but worth the money. I but these when they are on sale and it was an amazing investment.
Carly M.
Carly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to get acrylic nails, and stopped because they were making my nails so brittle and just really bad looking. I started taking these vitamins daily and I have noticed such a huge difference! My nails grow faster and are very strong now. They don't crack as easy and look healthy!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Coraopolis, PA
I'm half way though the bottle - I take two every day. The taste is good. I've definitely noticed a difference with my nails - longer and stronger! The down side is that it's just an expensive way to take biotin. But if that doesn't bother you then I definitely recommend!
Amaya M.
Amaya M.
Jersey City, NJ
My nails have grown so much in just the past two months. I originally started taking this for my hair and skin, and I didn't really care much for my nails. I noticed my hair has grown much faster. They also taste really great. It tastes just like I'm eating candy.
Kass A.
Kass A.
Love these gummies! They have a great flavor. These gummies having been helping my skin stay soft during the winter and help my hair grow for the summer. I have tried other brands but these are have shown better results.
Lizz B.
Lizz B.
Liked these more then the pills. I noticed a difference in the length and strength of my nails but not my skin or nails. Each gummi is like 30 calories so that was annoying. You can get it at like target or Walmart.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
My mom uses these and they work great her nails are very strong and healthy and her hair is growing out the bottle is almost empty and she says they taste great it taste a little like fruit snacks.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Mankato , MN
I am about half way through my bottle and oh my has my hair been growing! It is growing twice as fast as it usually does which is amazing because it generally already grows pretty fast!
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
So i just started taking these, Has anyone had any luck with them?
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Has anyone had luck with these. My hair is so short. I need a reliable HSN vitamin
Fallbrook, CA
How long does it take to start seeing results?