BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made Adult Gummies 200 CT Vitamin C Dietary Supplement, Orange.Immune System Support.All Natural Flavors.Colors Derived from Natural Sources.No Synthetic Dyes, No Preservatives, No Yeast or Starch, Gluten Free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Pretty good flavor for an adult gummy. There's 200 gummies in this bottle! It's tangerine flavor. The texture of it is pretty interesting. A little less smooth compared to normal gummies. Two gummies is 15 calories, 4g carbs, 2g sugar and 250mg of Vitamin C. I like including this in my diet. Would recommend.
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
I am a Kindergarten teacher and every year I try as hard as possible to avoid getting sick. So I purchased these Vitamin C pills to assist with that. They were effective and I felt like they really helped my health. I would definitely purchase these every school year!
Lily T.
Lily T.
Torrington, CT
These are great vitamins! They keel my vitamin C levels high enough so I'm not feeling tired all day!!