BY NATURE MADE

New Dietary Supplement. Supports Teeth, Bone & Immune Health* #1 Pharmacist Recommended. Formulated for Adults. No Preservatives. No Yeast or Gluten. Delicious Grape Natural & Artificial Flavor Chewable vitamin D tablets are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Is it a good flavor I took vitamin D chewable and they were choco...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jamie Rose S.
Nature made is one of my go to brands for vitamins and I usually switch off between brands on my b12 every few months with now brand. I discovered these when I couldn't find my regular brand at Walgreens, so I picked these up because I liked that they were grape flavored chewables as I struggle with swallowing pills at times due to my lupus. I was hesitant at first because once you get use to a brand you like to stick with it, but within a few days I felt my energy level spike so I knew they were doing their job. And the plus is that they are in the same price range as my regular brand so I'm not spending anymore money, which means I stock up on both brands. If you're looking for an effective quality brand of vitamin d-3 in chewable form, I highly recommend giving these a try!
Angela M.
Big fan of this brand. I appreciate the chewable form as well for those who have a hard time swallowing pills
cynthia y.
San jose, CA
My dad takes this brand and it works well for him l glad he takes his health seriously
Amber R.
Belfry, KY
This product is a great source of vitamin D. I have had a firm of gastric bypass and have trouble with vitamin levels. This product has kept my D in line since surgery.
Before finding the Nature's made D3 gummy form, we used this in our house hold. My son has vitamin D deficiency and needs to consume vitamin D.
The taste is good but my son prefers the gummy. Easier to take.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Such a fan of this brand no matter what vitamins they are. Love be the D3 in the chewable for. I absolutely hate taking pills so this makes it a lot easier.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
I wasn't sure how this was gonna taste ,but it was really good.I been using this for awhile and saw the chewables and now it is much easier to use than a big pill.
Allie B.
Atlanta, GA
Love these vitamins for daily use. I've never been a fan of the large, horse-sized daily vitamins that are so common. I'm so glad to have found these these Nature Made Adult Chewables at Walgreens, as it's a convenient, easy way to get my daily nutrients. Recommended highly!
Ariel P.
Lynchburg, VA
As someone who hates taking pills, I appreciated the chewable form of this vitamin, specially after seeing other brands with such large pills to swallow. The taste of this is chalky, but not bad! This brand is also very trustworthy. I usually get B-12 from this company for energy.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Ik my mom takes it and she said it is good. Because it helps her work through out the day.
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
Is it a good flavor I took vitamin D chewable and they were chocolate