BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement. New. Helps Maintain Gastrointestinal Health* No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten Nature Made Acidophilus is a heat resistant form of L. acidophilus that contains 500 million live cells per tablet.  Friendly bacteria like L. acidophilus help maintain a healthy intestinal tract by making it slightly more acidic.* Acidophilus tablets are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. ^Valid only for U.S. and Puerto Rico residents. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

theresa g.
Chimacum, WA
These acidophilus tables have made an incredible change in my life. I purchased these at the local Kroger outlet and not only are the affordable but they are easy to use and they really do make an amazing difference. I would recommend these to anyone who is having tummy issues.
Nikk N.
I consume this and my fish oils everyday! I was sick this past month and was on antibiotics. It helps with digestion. If you are not a fan of yogurt you can take these as a replacement. I have also been told to use this if you are suffering from diarrhea. It is pretty much the "good" bacteria living in your system.
Emily C.
I have definitely noticed a difference in the way I feel after taking these probiotics for a month. I would definitely recommend!
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
These help with your digestive tract. I am exploring probiotics and this is pretty cool
Priscilla P.
Started taking these over a month ago due to severe tummy issues and I can happily say they are working great. On top of living a healthier lifestyle and staying on top of taking this probiotic, the tummy issues are quite resolved.
Persis M.
Tucson
Does acidophilus benefit the skin as well