Nature Made 100% Natural Vitamin E

This item is worth 105 Wellness Reward points on the Wellness Advisor at www.naturemade.com. Bank your points and begin earning free Nature Made coupons. Dietary Supplement. Helps Maintain a Healthy Heart* Vitamin E is a Fat-Soluble Antioxidant that has Numerous Health Benefits. Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brandโ€ . No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives. No Yeast, Starch or Gluten Vitamin E fights against damaging natural substances known as free radicals.ย  It is incorporated in to the fat-based tissues of the body, such as the heart, fat-carrier molecules like LDL , and our cell membranes, where it acts to stabilize these.

Has anyone ever used this in addition to a multivitamin? Iโ€™m curious about over-doing Vitamin E but Iโ€™d like some help in the hair, skin, and nail area!
Are there any side effects to taking vitamin E?
Start your review of Nature Made 100% Natural Vitamin E!
Doha
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
2008 reviews
You have to have E Good for heart and also for the rest of the body! It cleans as it goes and delivering oxygen and also anti oxidants throughout your whole system. It heals inside and outside topically Nature Made is an excellent brand!. Be sure to read the back of label and see how it helps you and the recommended amount to take daily!
Lawrence , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made 100% Natural Vitamin E uploaded by Emely T.
Nature Made 100% Natural Vitamin E uploaded by Emely T.
Nature made vitamin E a great vitamins, vitamin E it's very beneficial for a woman's breast health, I take it for many reasons; as an antioxidant, for hair, nails, skin and sometimes I pop some of them and add in my body lotion or just put it directly on my face or stretch marks. I recommend Nature made because its a high quality product and has good price.
Egypt
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought it to open it and worked as a mask for the skin Vdah recipes I read and knew the benefits of my missed capsule and I opened and fat on my skin and make it look amazing and I can put it my hair
Zogharta
love love love this prodact ..my body need to #strong #prodact like this ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โคโคโคโค i hope to get it more and more in near feuture ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day โคโคโคโค ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ