Nature Made 100% Natural Vitamin E

This item is worth 105 Wellness Reward points on the Wellness Advisor at www.naturemade.com. Bank your points and begin earning free Nature Made coupons. Dietary Supplement. Helps Maintain a Healthy Heart* Vitamin E is a Fat-Soluble Antioxidant that has Numerous Health Benefits. Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand†. No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives. No Yeast, Starch or Gluten Vitamin E fights against damaging natural substances known as free radicals.  It is incorporated in to the fat-based tissues of the body, such as the heart, fat-carrier molecules like LDL , and our cell membranes, where it acts to stabilize these.

Has anyone ever used this in addition to a multivitamin? I’m curious about over-doing Vitamin E but I’d like some help in the hair, skin, and nail area!
Are there any side effects to taking vitamin E?
Start your review of Nature Made 100% Natural Vitamin E!
9 months agoJamaica
Purchased at: Walmart
Nature Made 100% Natural Vitamin E I take this every day to help with my skin, and hair. After getting a bad hair cut these pills help grow my hair back in weeks! It’s affordable and natural. I revoke everyone take 1 daily.
8 months agoAlpharetta, GA
I've been using vitamin E for ever . I add a few drops to my face lotion everyday. Anyone that tells me I do not look my age. I totally recommend doing it also. This brand for some reason is one I have continued to use over the years. Not expensive and easy to fine.
3 years ago
I use this instead of Biotin (which I use to take religiously) I didn't do my research until 3 months ago when I started breaking out... Biotin actually has a connection to hormonal acne/breakouts. Instead, one of the changes I made to my skincare routine were these Vitamin E pills that I take regularly with a meal. It's working, my face hasn't broken out in weeks on these pills. --- I'll save your google trip here: Vitamin E is key for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes. In recent years, vitamin E supplements have become popular as antioxidants. These are substances that protect cells from damage. However, the risks and benefits of taking vitamin E supplements are still unclear.
7 months agoBlythewood , SC
I use this product on my skin! Me and my sister pop the seal and use the serum inside to help scars from being as visible over time. I also use it to prevent smile lines!!
4 years agoRoselle, IL
Vitamin e is such an underrated supplement! I take one every day and I also got a small Tupperware container and added some coconut oil and the vitamin e serum (poke a hole in about 12 capsules and squeeze out) to make my own under eye cream. Highly recommend not only for skin but also for an antioxidant.
4 years agoBakersfield, CA
Miracle workers!! My boyfriend had a huge cut on his lip and to avoid any scars, he started applying these to his cut and now it's completely healed without any scars left behind. He'd simply tear a hole in the gel pill and applied vitamin E on his lip every night before bed for about 5 days.
4 years agoKaty, TX
Vit E is an antioxidant that can help prevent diseases and helps the body to have strong immunity. It also gives the skin a healthy glow so to all the people out there, specially women, go to your local drugstore and grab one now! :)
a year agoHowell, MI
I love these capsules because it’s a vitamin e gel inside, which is thicker than normal vitamin e and gives a better texture to my nail oil when I mix it together. My nails are growing happy and strong!
4 years agoAurora, CO
Not only do we take this as a supplement, but I also break open ththe capsule and apply it to recent scars to aid the healing and prevent a deep scar from forming.
4 years agoSabina, OH
I have scars from surgery and I use these gel capsules to make the scar not as puffy. It didn't make the scar go away but it did take away the puffiness of it.