BY NATURE MADE

This item is worth 105 Wellness Reward points on the Wellness Advisor at www.naturemade.com. Bank your points and begin earning free Nature Made coupons. Dietary Supplement. Helps Maintain a Healthy Heart* Vitamin E is a Fat-Soluble Antioxidant that has Numerous Health Benefits. Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand†. No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives. No Yeast, Starch or Gluten Vitamin E fights against damaging natural substances known as free radicals.  It is incorporated in to the fat-based tissues of the body, such as the heart, fat-carrier molecules like LDL , and our cell membranes, where it acts to stabilize these. see more...

• Are there any side effects to taking vitamin E?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jade R.
I use this instead of Biotin (which I use to take religiously) I didn't do my research until 3 months ago when I started breaking out... Biotin actually has a connection to hormonal acne/breakouts.

Instead, one of the changes I made to my skincare routine were these Vitamin E pills that I take regularly with a meal. It's working, my face hasn't broken out in weeks on these pills.

--- I'll save your google trip here:
Vitamin E is key for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes. In recent years, vitamin E supplements have become popular as antioxidants. These are substances that protect cells from damage. However, the risks and benefits of taking vitamin E supplements are still unclear.
Melissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
Miracle workers!! My boyfriend had a huge cut on his lip and to avoid any scars, he started applying these to his cut and now it's completely healed without any scars left behind. He'd simply tear a hole in the gel pill and applied vitamin E on his lip every night before bed for about 5 days.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
Love this stuff, i take it every single day! & its 100% natural so who doesn't love that?
Alex M.
Parker, CO
Not only do we take this as a supplement, but I also break open ththe capsule and apply it to recent scars to aid the healing and prevent a deep scar from forming.
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
I love this brand! I take one Nature Made Vitamin E product every day for heart health, and I love the effects it has on my body!
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
Vitamin E is great for so many different things in the body. I've been taking it for years, it's also good to use on skin.
Mari w.
Portland, OR
Easy to swallow!!! And it does work and I trust nature made its the only brand I use for vitamin supplements
Rachel S.
Love vitamin E! You. An really tell a difference in my hair and skin when I take it.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
I have scars from surgery and I use these gel capsules to make the scar not as puffy. It didn't make the scar go away but it did take away the puffiness of it.
Ceres Dianne R.
Woodland Hls, CA
Vit E is an antioxidant that can help prevent diseases and helps the body to have strong immunity. It also gives the skin a healthy glow so to all the people out there, specially women, go to your local drugstore and grab one now! :)
Emily C.
Are there any side effects to taking vitamin E?