Nature Made uploaded by Bonnie Q.Nature Made uploaded by Elizabeth M.Nature Made uploaded by JAS T.

BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made Melatonin Dietary Supplement Tablets are made to promote healthy sleeping habits. These dietary supplement tablets can be taken in the evening before going to bed to help you sleep better. Melatonin naturally occurs in your body and helps... see more...

Shannon D.
Definitely love this brand! their melatonin works so well for me. and the bottle lasts forever. wouldn't reccoment using every night just bc of your body getting used to it will require increased dosage but it does a great job for one or two sleepless nights
Elizabeth M.
Kenova, WV
This is a great brand! I love melatonin, I take it EVERY night about 3 minutes before I go to bed & I have no problems falling asleep! I recommend this to anyone to has problems falling asleep!
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I love these vitamin C from Nature Made as well I buy them all the time they're great for my immune system especially when I know I'm about to get a cold
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I like taking these with my immune boosting vitamins. They're cheap, easy to swallow and don't have a nasty aftertaste like some other brands
Sharon W.
Ive been using these vitamins for years. Never had a problem or issue. Nature Made products have been a staple in our household.
Bonnie Q.
Midland, MI
I have the melatonin, this stuff helps me fall asleep so quickly! In about a half hour, I'm konked out sleeping (:
Kelsey D.
Gladstone, ND
I have trouble sleeping I take two melatonin 1 hour before bed and it helps me fall asleep and stay asleep!!
Bobbi K.
I like nature made products. I take my vitamins every day and they work great! I will continue to buy them.
Elizabeth B.
I use vitamin C when I’m healthy AND when I’m sick. Use lots of vitamins from this brand. 10/10
Vineetaa S.
These probably are very good to use but I just couldn't. The taste for me was horrendous and the smell equally appalling. I don't know if I got a bad bottle or if that's just how it is but I'm not willing to purchase another one to find out. These might have worked, if only I could have stomached taking them.