Nature Made uploaded by Bonnie Q.Nature Made uploaded by Elizabeth M.Nature Made uploaded by JAS T.

BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made Melatonin Dietary Supplement Tablets are made to promote healthy sleeping habits. These dietary supplement tablets can be taken in the evening before going to bed to help you sleep better. Melatonin naturally occurs in your body and helps... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon D.
Definitely love this brand! their melatonin works so well for me. and the bottle lasts forever. wouldn't reccoment using every night just bc of your body getting used to it will require increased dosage but it does a great job for one or two sleepless nights
Elizabeth M.
Kenova, WV
This is a great brand! I love melatonin, I take it EVERY night about 3 minutes before I go to bed & I have no problems falling asleep! I recommend this to anyone to has problems falling asleep!
Kelsey D.
Gladstone, ND
I have trouble sleeping I take two melatonin 1 hour before bed and it helps me fall asleep and stay asleep!!
Bonnie Q.
Midland, MI
I have the melatonin, this stuff helps me fall asleep so quickly! In about a half hour, I'm konked out sleeping (:
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I like taking these with my immune boosting vitamins. They're cheap, easy to swallow and don't have a nasty aftertaste like some other brands