Nature Love Natural Deodorant Stick Cucumber-Aloe 2.6 Oz.

by nature love

Incredibly effective odor control without the use of harsh chemicals. The power of natural ingredients and essential oils neutralize odor-causing bacteria to keep you fresh all day long.

Natural botanicals neutralize odor-causing bacteria; Aluminum-free; Paraben-Free; 2.6 oz. stick

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Love Natural Deodorant Stick Cucumber-Aloe 2.6 Oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Tosha H.
Mansfield, LA
Nature Love Natural Deodorant Stick Cucumber-Aloe 2.6 Oz. uploaded by Tosha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel comfortable using this deodorant because it’s natural with hardly any smell very gentle on my underarms I like this brand
Sai M.
Mississauga, ON
Nature Love Natural Deodorant Stick Cucumber-Aloe 2.6 Oz. uploaded by Sai M.
I got this from winners a long time ago and I still am not even close to finishing it. This products lasts really long and comes at a great price, so it is good value. I really do not have much more to say about this product, except that I would recommend it to anyone trying to save money.

Looking for your answer?