BY TURE FACTOR

Nature Factor Organic Coconut Water - 10 oz. 300mlNature Factor Organic Coconut Water is the light refreshing and nourishing juice found in the center of certified organic coconuts. They believe organic farming enriches soil promotes biodiversity and contributes to a safer planet for everyone. see more...

• What nutritional benefit does coconut water have? I am not a big ...5 Answers
  • Does coconut water taste good?21 Answers
  • I love coconut water. How does this compare to Zico?5 Answers
Sharon H.
When I almost passed out at Bikram Yoga, this was used to attempt to rehydrate me. I'm not a fan of coconut water, but it did the trick! Super hydrating
Amy L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was a little hesitant when my dad started bringing home coconut water, but when I started drinking it, I couldn't go back to water. I'm almost always constantly craving coconut water. If you drink enough water, it starts tasting bland (idk this sounds stupid but it's true for me), and coconut water is just super refreshing and fun to drink. Definitely try it out!
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Young coconut water is one of my all time favorite parts of traveling. Nature factor brings the vacation to me with this coconut water. Such a great flavor and so many benefits! I love using this as a post-workout treat, and I would buy it again and again!
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
A little pricey, coconut water is a great alternative to the soda I love, and a healthier one too. I wouldn't drink it everyday but once in a while on a hot day, that sounds good. Maybe this could be mixed up with other drinks?
Lorna R.
This is great for recipes that you can switch out to make the calories lower. If you are unable to use what the recipe calls for this is great way replace it and taste great. I personally wouldn't drink this by its self. I think it is great for cooking.
Makeuplove P.
The taste is not that great but I'm sure it still has all of its good nutrients they say coconut water has, if you don't like coconut water by itself try mixing it with other juices or frozen drinks.
Jayne E.
I am not the biggest fan of coconut water, but I understand the health benefits so I drink it. This brand is basic and tastes like many other brands in my opinion. The price is decent, too.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Edward & Sons Nature Factor Organic Young Coconut Water is good tasting but I have to make myself drink coconut water as its not my first choice but I make myself drink it for health benefits!
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of coconut water when I first tried it I thought I was gonna vomit but I decided to give it a second chance due to the fact that it's supposed to be good for u.I liked it better
naomi s.
Summerville sc, ['', '', '']
Not a fan of the taste. Love all the different benefits it has. Great for before or after a workout to replenish your electrolytes!
Liz B.
Houghton, MI
Does coconut water taste good?
Kathrina T.
I love coconut water. How does this compare to Zico?
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
What nutritional benefit does coconut water have? I am not a big fan of the taste :(