Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is literally one of my favorite products to use. they sell them at a little country restaurant called Duffys in napavine washington. after just taking it for a week I noticed an increase in energy, physical activity was easier, and I had weight loss! I call this the magic pill. its so good for you, it makes you feel better and happier. I never thought to try bee pollin before it seemed strange to me but I am so glad I did! i recently tried other types of bee pollin sold in the stores and nothing has compared to this companies.