Nature Cure Bee Caps Nature Cure Bee 120 Caplet uploaded by Julie H.Nature Cure Bee Caps Nature Cure Bee 120 Caplet uploaded by Julie H.Nature Cure Bee Caps Nature Cure Bee 120 Caplet uploaded by Julie H.

BY NATURE CURE BEE

Nature Cure Bee Caps Energy, Strength, and Stamina Suggested Use As a dietary supplement chew or swallow 2 tablets 2 times per day. Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Supplement Facts Serving Size 2 Tablets Servings Per Container 60 Amount... see more...

Julie H.
Ontario, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I happened upon these on a road trip. We stopped at a random restaurant, who sold them in the gift shop. They has literature about them at the table. I was intrigued. So I got a bottle.

They have a slight odor and taste. It isn't horrible, but it isn't pleasant. I take with juice, and it's easier. They are supposed to be really good for you.

I have been taking them for a few weeks now. I have lost 12 pounds. I haven't been doing anything different. Except taking these. I feel a little more energetic. And I noticed my hair is shiner than normal.

I have no idea if this is what they are supposed to be doing. But I'm not mad. I like em.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is literally one of my favorite products to use. they sell them at a little country restaurant called Duffys in napavine washington. after just taking it for a week I noticed an increase in energy, physical activity was easier, and I had weight loss! I call this the magic pill. its so good for you, it makes you feel better and happier. I never thought to try bee pollin before it seemed strange to me but I am so glad I did! i recently tried other types of bee pollin sold in the stores and nothing has compared to this companies.