Nature by Canus All Natural Moisturizing Clay Mask uploaded by Tessa C.

BY NATURE BY CANUS

This Moisturizing Clay Mask Gently Treats Dry Skin And Clogged Pores. A Special Blend Of Clay Minerals Including Kaolin Provides For Great Absorption, Clearing The Skin From Toxins And Impurities While Significantly Improving Hydration. Packed With The Goodness Of Certified Organic Ingredients Like Shea Butter, Aloe, And Jojoba Oils, It Leaves Skin Feeling Soft And Refreshed. The Naturally Occurring Properties Of Fresh Goat's Milk Work Its Moisturizing Wonders To Make The Skin Healthier. Soothes Dry Skin &Amp; Cleans Pores Clinically Proven To Hydrate Hypo-Allergenic For Normal To Dry Skin Always Free Of Phosphates, Parabens, Phthalates, Gluten, Sls, Colors &Amp; Fragrances Never Tested On Animals Dermatologist Tested &Amp; Recommended Ph Balanced Made In Canada see more...

• Is this a good mask? Does it work well for people who hav...1 Answers
  • How good is Clay Mask? Is it great for all skin types?4 Answers
  • Will this work for oily skin? 6 Answers
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I got this mask bc it looked awesome. I love both coconut 🥥 and coffee ☕️ so I thought this would be an amazing mask.. not for me tho.. I put it on and it’s SUPER wet.. like dripping into my mouth and in my eyes. A big no for me. And I didn’t even keep it on the whole 10 mins! It felt like it was burning my face off!! I had a couple mins left and it wasn’t easing up so I took it off early and rinsed it all off but after I washed my face with warm water my face feels cool and clean. So idk if it’s suppose to burn like it did but I didn’t like it. I do not take pleasure in my face feeling like it’s burning or needles poking me! 1 star.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Found for 4 bucks clearance at Ocean state job lot but the results didn't really impress me. I started getting acne and that's rare for me. I believe it may have been an expired batch.
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
Wow ! After using it for the first time I fell in love ! This product is definitely by far the best face mask I have ever tried, best part about it is that it's all natural and Your face deserves the best , this is why I left all face masks behind and stuck with this one ! My skin has never been healthier! Will definitely continue buying it and I recommend it 100%
Kelsey Lee F.
This is one of my favorite face masks. It is not the kind of mask you would use to clean your skin, but is amazing with moisturizing it. I have slight wrinkles on my forehead and when I use this mask before I go to bed it works wonders! I truly love it!! ❤️
Ana A.
I enjoy face masks and this is a good affordable product! You can find these at any drugstore and worth a buy. I love that it's natural and won't break out my skin! Recommend for sure!
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I really enjoy this brand! It always leaves my skin feeling super soft, and I have semi sensitive skin and I had no problems with this!
What cant i say about this product ? Personally i use face masks every week and this one is really 1 of my top 10 favorites!
Xio A.
By far the best face mask in the market in my opinion. This is super affordable and effective. Would definitely recommend !
Jameea A.
Erie, PA
Good face mask wonderful really works you should really try it i love ir and i am picky with face masks
shannon l.
Las Vegas, NV
It's a very good product the clay absorbs oils yet leaves a moisture it's a awesome product
Angela F.
Will this work for oily skin?
Tequila C.
How good is Clay Mask? Is it great for all skin types?
giulina s.
Is this a good mask? Does it work well for people who have very sensitive skin?