BY NATURE BY CANUS

Gently Exfoliates & Cleanses Skin Hypo-Allergenic Fragrance Free Clinically Proven to Hydrate Always Free of Phosphates, Parabens, Phthalates, Gluten, SLS, Colors & Fragrances Never Tested on Animals Dermatologist Tested and Recommended pH Balanced This exfoliating facial wash infused with organic A ai powder gently rinses away dead cells from the skin s surface while significantly increasing hydration.  A special blend of hypo-allergenic emollients of organic Jojoba Oils and Castor Beans helps skin stay hydrated for a period of 24 hours, continually smoothing out the skin s surface.  The naturally occurring properties of fresh goat s milk work its moisturizing wonders to re-energize your complexion. ; see more...

• Is there more varieties of this product?1 Answers
amanda z.
amanda z.
Amazing stuff !! Always keeps my skin hydrated especially in my most dry areas like around My nose and on my forehead.
Lovelyn A.
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
Very hydrating to the face. I have dry to combination skin. Works well. Leaves your face looking flaww!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Love this stuff! Scrubs on and leaves
My face feeling super soft ! Perfect for dry skin'
Ashley D.
I love this face wash. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Its the best product and I make sure to stock up on it monthly. I've recommended it to all my girlfriends and they love it too.
Ashley D.
Is there more varieties of this product?