BY NATURE BRIGHT

Pregnancy & Light Therapy    Light and Ion Therapy Model F4040 Two Highly Effective Treatments for Low Mood and Energy in One Attractive Product Experience the Healing Power of 10,000 LUX Light and Negative Ion Therapy Sun Touch Plus light therapy system emits light of an optimal wavelength to stimulate imperceptibly our body s receptors. While the light emitted by these lamps is clear and pleasing to the human eyes, its special blue light frequently energizes and tackles: Pregnancy depression. Winter blues. Elderly depression. Sleep problems. see more...

Jake M.
Boston, MA
This was recommended to me by my doctor. I have severe insomnia and can get some "winter blues" or Seasonal Affective Disorder and didn't want to take medication so this was the therapy suggested. Now I'm not one to typically go with alternative therapies but this light box has changed my life. I use the light every morning for 15-30 mins. And immediately I feel more awake and energized without the jittery feeling medications can give. It has helped me sleep at night naturally, which hasn't been something I've been able to do before. It's a bit on the pricey side $60-$70 but it's worth it. It's so easy you just make sure the light is at your line of sight for the full time and you're done. Light Therapy is used for insomnia, fatigue, SAD, Bi Polar Depression, and many other things. This light box has the max 10,000 Lux which is what is needed to achieve full therapeutic effect. Many other lights have much lower Lux levels.
Ja L.
My doctor recommended me this product and he called this item happy light to fight depression, make you feel more awake and reschedule your biological clock . It is known as luminotheraphy. It is effective but you have to be discipline about it.
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I want one of these lamps so bad! Hoping to get one for Christmas this year to help with my psoriasis and S.A.D.
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this really work? I might have to get this! I hate the winter & it makes me feel depressed!
Nicki G.
Does this help you wake up? I sleep way to much.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
I've been looking for one to help with seasonal depression and I'm starting to feel sluggish now that winter is here. Does this light really work?

back