BY NATURE BOX™

Our luxurious body washes are made with 100% cold pressed oils from coconuts- for hydrated skin, avocados- for replenished skin, apricots- for glowing skin, and almonds- for sensitive skin. They are created without silicones, sulfates, parabens and artificial colorants. All Nature Box™ formulas are vegan certified.

Alison S.
Roanoke, VA
I love the smell of this body wash! I think it’s a great size bottle and the scent will stay all day long. I think it moisturized my skin very well even in the cold winter. I would recommend this. I’m interested to try the other scents!
Reem A.
Homer Glen, IL
Absolutely love this Body Wash! Smells amazing and love how natural it is, applies so smoothly like it should hahah. You wont be disappointed and only $7.99 but i got it free!! Thank you influenster ♥️ #naturebeautybox #unboxingyourbeauty [user:natureboxbeauty]
Nicole T.
Lynchburg, VA
Makes my skin feel super soft. But I didn't like the smell. I probably wouldn't buy it or spend the money. I gave the product to my roommate and she seemed to like it. I wouldn't recommend. But look forward to the rest of the products.
Samantha H.
Morrow, OH
Smells amazing! Feels amazing! I definitely was extremely excited to get a vegan product as I am slowly transitioning to a more plant based lifestyle. Very affordable and great! Would definitely recommend! Thank you Influenster for sending this to me complimentary!
Zaira S.
Northridge, CA
Got this product today and used it already !!! By far I love the smell to it. This product did not make me feel dry after. Made my skin feel smooth and moisturized. I would recommend this product to feel relaxed and have smooth skin.
Julissa Q.
Porterville, CA
I love how soft my skin feels after i use this. The smell is not my favorite if I'm honest . Kind of smells like medicine to me, but after u use it the smell doesn't linger in my skin. I have super sensitive skin and this is perfect.
Heather E.
At first I was a little hesitant to use this with the name of it. I am very happy I did. It’s amazing. It makes your skin feel so clean and there is no dryness or itchiness from the soap drying your skin out. I would definitely recommend it.
Kristina S.
This made my skin feel really clean and soft. One thing I didn’t like so much is the smell. It doesn’t stink it’s just not a scent I would pick. I’m thinking about trying the another scent from this brand bc it did feel nice.
Amber S.
Bronx , NY
Almond isn't my a smell of choice so off the back I dislike the smell. The body wash it self once past the strong almond smell is pretty nice. I love the oil in the wash you can feel you skin getting softer after every uses. Plus they all come in really pretty color bottles and not to mentions THEY ARE VEGAN PRODUCTS !!!!
Kaylee B.
Forest , VA
Just used this in the shower! Absolutely loved it! Doesn’t leave a sticky/filmy residue after you get out of the shower. It left my body feeling clean and refreshed! I would recommend this product to my friends and family!
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
I was wondering if this a cruelty free product. I see on the back it says vegan formula but I do not see they do not animal test. Can anyone help?
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
Does anyone know if you can use this as bubble bath????