BY NATURE BOX™

Our luxurious body washes are made with 100% cold pressed oils from coconuts- for hydrated skin, avocados- for replenished skin, apricots- for glowing skin, and almonds- for sensitive skin. They are created without silicones, sulfates, parabens and artificial colorants. All Nature Box™ formulas are vegan certified.

• I was wondering if this a cruelty free product. I see on ...2 Answers
Julissa Q.
Porterville, CA
I love how soft my skin feels after i use this. The smell is not my favorite if I'm honest . Kind of smells like medicine to me, but after u use it the smell doesn't linger in my skin. I have super sensitive skin and this is perfect.
Heather E.
At first I was a little hesitant to use this with the name of it. I am very happy I did. It’s amazing. It makes your skin feel so clean and there is no dryness or itchiness from the soap drying your skin out. I would definitely recommend it.
Kristina S.
This made my skin feel really clean and soft. One thing I didn’t like so much is the smell. It doesn’t stink it’s just not a scent I would pick. I’m thinking about trying the another scent from this brand bc it did feel nice.
Amber S.
Bronx , NY
Almond isn't my a smell of choice so off the back I dislike the smell. The body wash it self once past the strong almond smell is pretty nice. I love the oil in the wash you can feel you skin getting softer after every uses. Plus they all come in really pretty color bottles and not to mentions THEY ARE VEGAN PRODUCTS !!!!
Kaylee B.
Forest , VA
Just used this in the shower! Absolutely loved it! Doesn’t leave a sticky/filmy residue after you get out of the shower. It left my body feeling clean and refreshed! I would recommend this product to my friends and family!
Jeanneth A.
Walnut Cove, NC
This Product has a great smell. After one use I noticed how hydrated and smooth my skin was, I didn’t even need to use lotion when I got out the shower because my skin was glowing. It’s a natural product and I’m satisfied
Abby K.
Louisburg, KS
Oh my goodness this is amazing. I’m so picky about my body wash and this checks all my boxes. My skin feels so good after using it. The packaging is also really cute so it looks nice in my shower. 10/10 would recommend.
cecelia n.
Jacksonville , FL
I love it ! From the smell to the color ! To the cute packaging . I have encountered a problem with the product yet but I’ll keep you updated if I get any reactions to it . I would recommend this it’s only $8 .. NOT BAD AT ALL
Ashley H.
West Hamlin, WV
I was so excited to get this in my voxbox! It smells amazing and I love the fact that it’s made out of almond oil. I want to try the other kinds too. I would definitely recommend and will be buying again in the future.
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
My new favorite body wash! I love the scent, and also the fact that it kept my body moisturized after I got out of the shower. With my previous body wash, I felt as if it would leave my skin super dry after a shower.
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
I was wondering if this a cruelty free product. I see on the back it says vegan formula but I do not see they do not animal test. Can anyone help?