BY NATURE BOX™

Our luxurious body washes are made with 100% cold pressed oils from coconuts- for hydrated skin, avocados- for replenished skin, apricots- for glowing skin, and almonds- for sensitive skin. They are created without silicones, sulfates, parabens and artificial colorants. All Nature Box™ formulas are vegan certified.

• I was wondering if this a cruelty free product. I see on ...1 Answers
cecelia n.
Jacksonville , FL
I love it ! From the smell to the color ! To the cute packaging . I have encountered a problem with the product yet but I’ll keep you updated if I get any reactions to it . I would recommend this it’s only $8 .. NOT BAD AT ALL
Ashley H.
West Hamlin, WV
I was so excited to get this in my voxbox! It smells amazing and I love the fact that it’s made out of almond oil. I want to try the other kinds too. I would definitely recommend and will be buying again in the future.
Toni R.
Oxford, NC
I received this in a complimentary box from Influenster and I must say this is wonderful. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. And it smells amazingggg! It’s only $7.99 which isn’t bad for a good quality shower gel
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
My new favorite body wash! I love the scent, and also the fact that it kept my body moisturized after I got out of the shower. With my previous body wash, I felt as if it would leave my skin super dry after a shower.
Blessing K.
Woodbridge, NJ
This smell so good. When I showered with it; it made my body soft and felt very clean. It is really effective product that you will love. Influenster send it to me and I will definitely me buying one when this one finished.
Aanika R.
Ashburn, VA
It’s very rare I find a body wash that leaves my skin feeling so smooth afterwards!!! I loved the almond oil. Although I thought it would smell not that great because of the almond oil, it smelt super refreshing.
Cassie W.
I’m not a huge fan of this product but it’s also not the worst body wash I’ve ever used. It leaves my skin feeling tight and sticky which I don’t like. I have extremely dry skin and I feel like it makes it worse.
Autumn B.
Youngstown, OH
This is what my winter skin has been missing!! From the velvet feel, mesmerizing smell, and the large amount of product you get. I definitely approve and can not wait to see what long term changes it will bring.
Staci Y.
Highland Hgts, KY
Smells pleasant & lathers well. Makes my body feel fresh & clean. The packaging is really cute. The scent doesn’t seem to linger at all though once I step out of the shower like previous body washes I’ve used.
Haleigh M.
This body wash is really great for someone who has sensitive skin like myself. The scent of this product is really nice but also not overpowering. It is a great price for the product and I would recommend this
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
I was wondering if this a cruelty free product. I see on the back it says vegan formula but I do not see they do not animal test. Can anyone help?