BY NATURE BOX™

Our luxurious body washes are made with 100% cold pressed oils from coconuts- for hydrated skin, avocados- for replenished skin, apricots- for glowing skin, and almonds- for sensitive skin. They are created without silicones, sulfates, parabens and artificial colorants. All Nature Box™ formulas are vegan certified.

• Does anyone know if you can use this as bubble bath???? 3 Answers
  • I was wondering if this a cruelty free product. I see on ...3 Answers
Tiana M.
I just got this body wash in the mail today and I love it! It smells so good and made my skin feel so soft. It lathered up a lot with my loofah which is something that I really like. 10/10 would recommend this body wash and I can’t wait to try the other scents!
Kayla C.
Hazel Green, AL
I recieved this product complimentary in my Galentine's Voxbox. I was excited to give it a try! Overall it is a nice product. The product has a pleasant smell, but in my opinion, the smell is not strong enough. It lathers up nicely and leaves you feeling clean.
Olivia Q.
University Pk, FL
I can’t even begin to explain how much i love the smell of this! The packaging is so cute, it cleans me with just a little bit, it’s a little more than i would spend on body wash but it was sent to me complimentary from Influenster in my VoxBox. Love the smell!
Maddie T.
Bluefield, VA
I think the quality of this body wash is very good, and it’s a smooth and fresh texture. However, I didn’t LOVE this scent. It’s a very soft scent, sorta like a baby scent. I didn’t particularly enjoy it, but if you like soft scents, you’d like this body wash.
Gabrielle W.
Lititz, PA
Love this body wash!! It lathers up real nice and has a sweet scent. It’s hard to find almond scented stuff as it’s my favorite scent. This one has a little bit of an almond scent. A little goes a long way. I prefer it over the bath and body works body washes!
Evette R.
Obessed with the scent! Smells so good, the scent last throughout the day and it didnt leave my skin feeling dry or itchy like some soaps do so that was a plus. Also pretty afforable, and i think its definitely worth purchasing in the future, id recommend it.
Samantha H.
I like the feel of it. It doesnt make my skin feel tight after use but its not super moisturizing even having almond oil. I like the smell of it so thats a plus. I dont see anything bad about this product but its not a must have body wash thats a miracle worker. Either way its nice!
Abigail C.
Temple City, CA
I recieved this on my voxbox and I can't wait to try it out smells really nice and it's a pretty big bottle. I might try it out before I shave my legs see if it hydrates my skin after i have shave my legs but I'm excited to see the out come and if I liked it
Jessica S.
Alton, IL
Oh my gosh!!! This smells so good! I smell like almond cake when I come out of the shower! It’s awesome! And a great price point as well and it’s a big bottle too. I have super sensitive skin and it hasn’t irritated my skin once so ever. I highly recommend and it’s PINK!
Annie W.
This soap smells AMAZING and makes my skin feel great. The only thing I do not like about it is how strong the smell is.. it can be a little overwhelming at times. I think the price is affordable, not the cheapest but not the most expensive on the market. Overall I would recommend
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
I was wondering if this a cruelty free product. I see on the back it says vegan formula but I do not see they do not animal test. Can anyone help?
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
Does anyone know if you can use this as bubble bath????