BY NATURE BOX™

Our luxurious body washes are made with 100% cold pressed oils from coconuts- for hydrated skin, avocados- for replenished skin, apricots- for glowing skin, and almonds- for sensitive skin. They are created without silicones, sulfates, parabens and artificial colorants. All Nature Box™ formulas are vegan certified.

Mallory C.
Erie, PA
Thank you so much to Influenster and [user:natureboxbeauty] for sending me their Almond Body Wash free for review. Firstly, I adore the packaging. It’s extremely aesthetically pleasing. This is probably 100% just me but the bottle itself is pink, not the body wash which I appreciate. I’m trying to cut out unnecessary ingredients where I can so the fact there isn’t dye in it to create that pink color is amazing in my book. I’m also super thankful I got the scent almond which happens to be one of my favorite scents. After you get out of the shower you still get that light, almond scent. This formula is vegan, sulfate free, paraben free, silicone free, and artificial colorant free. It contains cold pressed almond oil and vitamin E to moisturize the skin. I’m not usually the hugest fan of body wash but I’ve found myself using this all the time since I’ve received it and it’s made me want to try more from the brand. I can appreciate them leaving out bad ingredients we see in a lot of products as well as having a body wash that smells amazing and has a good lather. This is highly approved in my book.
Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
This body wash is so good ! It has such an amazing lather even though it is sulfate free . I had such a pleasant experience while using this in the shower . This body wash has a light perfume smell , to me it smells like sweet almonds . I really like it . It felt my skin feeling super soft and smooth . I have never heard of this brand before but I’m really surprised at how good this lathered up . Also love how natural this body wash it , it has 100% cold pressed oil in it ( I have the one that has Almond Oil ) . And it is vegan . I like using products that are on the more natural side and this is a good product with natural ingredients . I definitely recommend it . *This product was sent to me free to review . All options are my own .
Nature Box™ Body Wash - Almond Oil

I want to say. I am VERY picky about body washes. I constantly have to use different kinds, because i get bored with the scent. I need variety. Now, this body wash? "Nature Box" in the scent "almond oil" is AMAZING. The lather is perfect. The scent is not too strong, nor not too harsh. I love the lather. All i needed was a little bit. I like the story behind this brand too. They recycle. They take care of our planet in their own way, and i respect that. I will use this to the very bottom( I never do) but this body wash? Ill use it too. Thank you Influenster and Nature box for this opportunity.

** I received this product complimentary from influenster and Nature box for free in exchange for my review" 💗💗
Abigayle T.
Lago Vista, TX
If I could do 4.5 stars I would. My only complaint would be that I don’t LOVE the smell. My mom really enjoyed the way it smelled but I don’t like sweet scents. Although the smell is light and not at all overwhelming and it doesn’t linger on the skin.

I was worried that I would feel greasy after using this because it is made with cold pressed oil, but actually I let it sit on my skin before rinsing off and I didn’t feel greasy at all and my skin was really moisturized. Overall I loved the wash maybe a different scent I would have enjoyed better. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes in my #GalentinesVoxBox
Jaime R.
I quite like this body wash! The pros: it smells really nice if you’re a fan of almond oil, it feels gloriously silky on skin and I like that it’s sulfate, paraben, artificial color and silicone free. I also like that they use recycled materials and support local farmers. The con is that despite the marketing on the bottle this is not a completely natural product - there are still chemicals in it including “fragrance” which could be artificial. It seems clean enough to keep using but I want to do a little more research into some of the ingredients. Nature Box™ Body Wash - Almond Oil
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I am so happy to try such a naturally affective and lovely scented body wash! It smells so clean and is packed full of natural ingredients. I used this as I always use my body to washes on a loofah and it bubbled up nicely and left my skin clean and hydrated. The best part was how soft my skin felt and that it didn’t strip any of the natural oils from my skin. My daughter also liked how soft it left her skin and said her skin wasn’t itchy after her shower like it sometimes is. Great product😊❤️ Thank you for sending this in exchange for my honest review⭐️
Ravyn  S.
I like the body wash, it gives a nice lather and it does seem to leave my skin soft. I love the packaging and the fact that the ingredients are so well thought out. What I don’t like is the smell, it could just be the scent of almond that I’m not crazy about, but I don’t like it. From the packaging it looks like it smells fruity and delicious but that not the case. It is a very natural almond scent, I guess if they didn’t use preservatives or anything unnatural, why start with the perfume. Upside is, can be sort of a unisex smell though, my boyfriend likes using it too.
Erica Q.
Wow this Nature Box body wash is devine. Its made with 100% cold pressed oil, great for sensitive skin, and is made without silicones, sulfates, and parabeans. I love the scent which is a mixure of a floral and almond scent. It moisturizes so good with its antioxidants and vitamin E. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Even though its great for sensitive skin and its not harsh on the skin it surely cleanses you from dirt and grim from the day in a gentle way. I used it both with a loofa and wash cloth and it works both ways.
alicia t.
brooklyn, NY
i like this product but the only really good ingredients in this is castor oil and almond oil, everything is else is really just fillers. i like the fact that there arent many horrible things in it but i wish there was a lot more skin health promoting ingredients. also the lather isnt too good and hard to get every part of your body because you have to use quite a bit. i love the scent and it does still linger even after you rinse which is great and nevertheless, it does the job.
Tierra W.
I really love the packaging of this product. My first time trying this body wash out and it excelled my expectations. First off I like the fact that it is natural and the almond oil makes your skin moisturized after your bath. The smell of it is more like a rose but smooth smell . The liquid is very soothing and it really calms your body . I recommend using at night before you go to bed. Very satisfied reviewer. Will definitely recommend to others and will purchase.
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
I was wondering if this a cruelty free product. I see on the back it says vegan formula but I do not see they do not animal test. Can anyone help?
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
Does anyone know if you can use this as bubble bath????