BY NATURE BABYCARE

Size 6 Diapers are Great for Babies 35+ lbs or 16+ kg. Go Green without Giving Up Performance We pride ourselves on the natural approach to our line of Nature Babycare Diapers - the number one selling green diaper on the market. Made with natural and renewable material. Based on biodegradable materials. Biodegradable back sheet film based on corn. 100% chlorine free. 100% GMO free. 100% biodegradable high loft. see more...

Lillian G.
These are not soft, the tabs break off easily, and they are slightly less absorbent than other diapers. Not worth it at all! Go with seventh generation.
Shauna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Super soft! I love these diapers much better than seven gen. I like the fact they have no chemicals or bleach i.e. chlorine in them. Very absorbent
Ileana V.
My son has sensitive skin and these diapers have been great. Very few blowouts and they hold up great overnight.
Jordyn H.
Dartmouth, NS
Love these if we ever needed to use disposables. They are gentle on the tush, absorbent and don't smell gross. My go-to for sposies!