Naturasil Tinea Versicolor Treatment Value Pack | 4oz Tinea Versicolor Medicated Soap |15ml Tinea Veriscolor Liquid

BY NATURASIL

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

• I have tinea versicolor (TV), also fondly called my spotitis lol, a...1 Answers
  • Has this worked well for anyone? I have mild TV a...Be the first to answer!
  • I was wondering if it worked and if so how long did you have to use...1 Answers
Review (1)
Jennifer Beard F.
Jennifer Beard F.
Columbia, TN
I gave this product one star because I have heard other people say that it works. For me however it didn't do anything. I used the product EXACTLY as the instructions recommended and even though I went through almost an entire bottle; I saw not a single change. The only thing it did was leave me with a funky aroma.
Dacia S.
Dacia S.
Everett, WA
I have tinea versicolor (TV), also fondly called my spotitis lol, anyways I've been dealing with this condition for ten plus years. Recently I've had a bad "break out" to the point where the spots itch so bad they hurt. I'm allergic to the Rx available for this condition and I was hoping some one has used this product? I use head and shoulders as a body wash currently but it's not working great. Also how does this smell?
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
I was wondering if it worked and if so how long did you have to use before it worked?.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this worked well for anyone? I have mild TV and have this, but haven't consistently been using it, so wanted to see if those who HAVE used it as should, saw any results?