Natural's Recipe® Chicken, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Small Breed Grain Free Dog Food 14 lb. Bag

BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Over 30 years ago, we set out to make a better pet food, something we could be proud to serve our best friends. Something that just felt right. It became our mission, and "Every Ingredient Counts" become our philosophy. We kept it simple. We kept it right. see more...

• "natures recipe is the best brand ever.i can't give my dog chicken she is allergic so i give her salmon pumpkin grain free" in 1 review
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
My dogs like these treats so much. They enjoy them way to much! They like to get one after everytime they go potty outside so we sometimes break them into small pieces. I got ours from a local pet store.
Marion C.
Natures recipe is the best brand ever.i can't give my dog chicken she is allergic so i give her salmon pumpkin grain free