Naturals Moisturizing Body Wash - Suave uploaded by Joi H.

BY SUAVE

Suave Naturals Moisturizing Body Wash gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin as well as more expensive brands. Combining gentle cleansing agents with a special fragrance in a formula enriched with Vitamin E to restore your skin's natural moisture. see more...

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I love a good clean and fresh scent for my body wash. Suave naturals has this with a great suds as well. Yes, I am one of those people in the store aisle sniffing all of the body washes and this is one that I am pulled back to quite often for the great scent.
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
By far, for someone who is looking to get a good deep cleanse on a budget. This smells great, hydrates, and leaves you feeling clean. It's a college must have.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
This stuff smells delicious. Although it does not clean as well as other more expensive products. It does a very good job for the price!!!!
Lorielle M.
Lorielle M.
This is one of my favorite scents. It's clean and fresh. Not to over bearing and leaves the skin moisturized. Cheap but good
Haley  T.
Haley T.
Suave is an affordable brand that gets the job done! The ocean breeze scent is my favorite!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
This body wash smells amazing!! While using it, (which was very easy to do) I just couldn't get over how fantastic it smelled! The smell was very long lasting and left me feeling very refreshed! The company could improve the quality of the soapy-ness! It didn't bubble up too good in my opinion! Not sure if I would recommend it to anyone else!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the smell of this product!  gently cleansing, this does not dry out your skin.  It does have a light scent, but not overpowering (I hate how some soaps actually overpower your perfume.  this does not do that).  This is another one that a little goes a long way, and so does your dollar with the price of this one!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
I always prefer the shave body wash over their shampoos. They always have very nice scents and aren’t too harsh and is nice for my skin. The only problem I have is that I think it’s too watery. If it had a thicker consistency I feel like it would be doing more for my skin. It doesn’t produce a lather either, by its very cheap.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Clayton
I love the smell of this product in my hair it reminds me of going to the ocean the only bad thing is when like I have chlorine or something sticky like gum or something gewy it still leaves like a sticky texture and don't like it but if you don't have something like that in your hair I suggest using this product.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
This is a satisfactory body wash- it is neither mind blowing nor disappointing, it simply just gets the job done. I usually buy this when I'm on a budget, but  I prefer to splurge on something more moisturizing due to my dry skin and eczema. The best part about this line is the variety of smells!