BY TURALMAX

Fiber in the diet is essential for good health. *Fiber acts as a bulking agent in the body, which may produce a feeling of fullness. Glucomannan is a natural dietary fiber from Amorphophallus konjac root and has safely been consumed as food for over 1000 years in the Orient. Glucomannan has been the subject of various clinical studies. NaturalMax Glucomannan is an excellent addition to your weight loss program. see more...

• Como lo tomo? 1 Answers
  • Do they have any side effects? Does it do its job? Do the...2 Answers
  • Not big on fitness in general ūüėā Here for the badge 7 Answers
Jailine D.
These capsules serve as food for the benign bacteria of the intestine that transform this fiber into short chain fatty acids like butyrate, which prevents the accumulation of fat, I definitely recommend them for the benefits it brings to health.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Taken daily these pills help with my cerebral palsy muscle aches and pains. When I remember to take them they meet my expectations. Yes they are a good value and no they are not pricey. Yes I'd purchase them again.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a dietary fiber which is made from the elephant yam and it makes you feel full and keep your blood sugar stabilized it's good for your digestive health and weight loss or appetite control
Nikki B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would recommend this product because it is good and it works. My only con was the price. I wish they would lower it a bit so more people with lower incomes can try it if they need it in their lives.
Christee G.
South Holland, IL
This product is very good and it has a great price. This help me get ,ore energy while doing my morning workout.It is every effective. This very good.
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
Is a dietary fiber. Its not for diabetics . is an excellent addition to your weight loss program. You have to take with a lot of watter, after meals.
Zarielle A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly I'm un sure and un familiar with the nutritional details and background information about these products and this section, for this review I've never tried any of these and have no knowledge on them
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Esta fibra dietética Es lo máximo , a mi me funciono muy bien , solo pude comprar un frasco porque él producto es muy costoso
Giovanna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They are the best help with my metabolism, and reduce my anxiety I feel better after I take it every morning after breakfast
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Awesome stuff I recommend you to try it for sure and it's great for your body I recommend it for everyone
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
what is it for?
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Where is the best place to purchase?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Has anyone used this product? How well does it work?
Jennifer S.
Does this product actually help with Diabetes?
carmelle b.