BY HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS

An Ideal Zero Calorie Sweetener! Has no calories. Made from sugar, so it tastes like sugar. Can be used in any food or beverage. Stays sweet during cooking and baking. Looks, feels and tastes exactly like sugar. Reduces sugar and carbohydrate cravings. Is suitable for people with diabetes. Leaves no unpleasant aftertaste, unlike artificial sweeteners. Has a low glycemic index. Is tooth friendly. see more...

angey m.
Everett, WA
I used this before and its ok its like any other super , the price is good and its sweet . try it .
Yazzmine S.
Spartanburg, SC
I used this before and it is pretty ok. It is just like any other item , the price is good and its sweet . You should all give it a try.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Foodie Expert
Es buena, la utilizo para el cafe. Me gusta bastante con unsolo paquetito me basta. La recomiendo y cero calorias.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
If you're into this type of stuff, you may like this substitute. It is a zero calorie sweetener that taste like sugar.
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I too ran across Naturally Sweet first in a health food store and love it! I hate the taste of artificial sweeteners, and also hate the thought of putting chemicals into my body -- Naturally Sweet really tastes as good if not better than real sugar. I use it in my tea, coffee, salad dressings, etc., and no one ever even notices that it's not sugar.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
I have not seen this product in my area. Is it more on the lines of Equal or Splenda?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Environmentalist Expert
Not sure I want pharmaceutical in the name of my sweetener. Has anyone tried this?